Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Re:Birthday Song ~Koi o Utau Shinigami~ + APPEND

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,991 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Re:Birthday Song ~Koi o Utau Shinigami~ + APPEND

Alternate Title(s): Re:Birthday Song ~Koi o Utau Shinigami~, Re:BIRTHDAY SONG~恋を唄う死神~, 死神彼氏シリーズ, Shinigami Kareshi series
Developer(s): Honeybee
Publisher(s): Honeybee
Release Date: 2015-01-30
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
English Patch Credits: estearisa @ yuscake
English Patch Release Date: 2017-03-16 (Main Game), 2019-03-07 (Append)
Size: 2.00 GB

Description:
That song is an offering from the Reapers—a Requiem—very near the boundary between heaven and hell where one's soul returns to. In that place is a school in which Reapers—beings that collect human souls—are developed and trained. Assembled as "Reaper Cadets" at this school are the protagonist and her peers who were once human. There, all possessing the same aspiration of becoming a Reaper, cadets pair up with one another to study in order to become a fully-fledged Reaper, but...

The protagonist, Cocoro, wasn't selected by anybody to be her partner as she performed poorly in all disciplines of Reaper study. As a result, she was grouped with other cadets that were falling behind and was made to take special supplementary lessons. The other attendees of these supplementary lessons are fellow Reaper cadets. It's filled with unique guys, all with their own reasons for attending the school.

Cocoro must choose one of the boys to become partners with, however... With her partner at her side, will she be able to become a fully-fledged Reaper?

Or... Will a single tale of love between two underachieving Reaper cadets be woven instead?

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract the .rar (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Change your system locale to Japanese to avoid any complications.
To change your system locale to Japanese go to Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale > Japanese > Restart your computer
3. Inside the Install folder should be an .iso file. Mount the .iso (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right-click > open with > Windows Explorer, if you are unable to do this, you can use Daemon Tools to mount)
4. Run the 'setup.exe' to install the game. If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the setup.exe and select 'Run in Japanese'
5. Unless you want to install the game in a different directory, click '次へ(N)>' until the game installs.
6. If you don't have DirectX installed, install it when given the choice.
7. Inside the English Patch folder should be a .zip file, extract it
8. Locate the game folder that you installed and replace the Rio.arc with the file you extracted from the .zip
9. In the Append Install folder should be an .iso, mount the .iso using whatever methods you used before
10. Run the setup.exe and install it where you installed your game/your game folder. If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the setup.exe and select 'Run in Japanese'
11. In the Append English Patch folder should be a .rar file, extract it
12. Locate the game folder that you installed and replace the Rio+.arc with the file you extracted from the .rar
13. Play the game! If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the game and select 'Run in Japanese'
(The window that pops up after you first start the .exe is the graphics and controls adjustment window, top bar you can choose your graphics card and the slider adjusts your resolution. You don't need to change anything unless you want to, just press OK to continue to the game)

I swear all my instructions are either really short or really long, but I swearrr they aren't complex. I just like to be very thorough to prevent any missteps.

Download Link(s): Downloaded 33 times
Downloaded by: @SuchDoge, @Shan154, @nansaber, @Lanuxx, @Cerpaz, @ursweetalksx, @yoonminseok, @Inna, @catdemigood, @Ai125, @leahleinx, @AK2254, @owobinch, @Hikarii, @Monkiki, @Djinx, @Ninako, @hanelyuu, @arielleb9, @Slbraine, @hellosinner, @MarianaOtome, @Nour505, @Rendelvo1999, @rippletears, @coraline23, @Lamog, @Jasuki, @yulanglang, @sosfire, @linnd93, @LoveToday, @strawbear
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 87 times

NormallyNormal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I couldn't do it... I am unable to replace the rio.arc in the iso- When I tried to di that it said "You don't have enough space to copy these files. You need more additional 4.11mb space to do that" I tried to solve that but I couldn't. Could you help me?

D

Deleted member 56303

I couldn't do it... I am unable to replace the rio.arc in the iso- When I tried to di that it said "You don't have enough space to copy these files. You need more additional 4.11mb space to do that" I tried to solve that but I couldn't. Could you help me?
Hello! Please follow the installation instructions posted in the post above as there are some steps that really should not be missed when it comes to this game. As for the error, that is because you are not to replace files inside the .iso, simply mount the .iso, run the setup to install the game, locate the game folder you installed, and replace the files inside that folder. There are other steps to be followed before and after these, so please look at the instructions inside the post! :) You should also check how much space you have left on your computer or hard drive before you choose to install anything.

NormallyNormal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
After I write a reply I realized what I did wrong 😅 Thank you! I will try again!Hope I can do it right this time 👀

D

Deleted member 56303

Sad, error too :(
Did you follow all the installation steps? When did you encounter the error? There are various possible errors when patching or installing in general so I need to know when and how it occurred.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Excuse me, I followed all the steps but it doesnt work.
It showed the pop up menu regarding the graphic and control adjustment windows but then it show "???" In the error box

D

Deleted member 56303

This is the error box
Did you change your system locale to Japanese and restart your computer before attempting to install the game? Judging by the error box and the characters displayed, your system hasn't been properly changed. You'll be able to tell if it changed properly if there's an option to change your keyboard languages on your taskbar with it's default setting as ENG. What version of windows is your computer running? I know for some reason some systems don't properly change to Japanese. If this is the case, I suggest uninstalling everything and reinstalling and running the game using Locale Emulator. Otherwise I suggest uninstalling everything, changing your system locale a second time, restarting your computer, and reinstalling.

Shoujotome

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for this, me downloading it from here is really a blessing cuz it works (after i followed the instructions ofc)! Also, can someone, anyone help me with translating the settings? Like, it's in Japanese, and even with translator machine i'm still having a hard time to understand it. This is just a silly problem really.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry for the very late reply! 😥😖🙏🏻!
Thank you so much for your reply!
I tried again like you said by unistall and change the locale again but the same error pop up.. Maybe because like you said I change it wrongly😅 I only followed a guide on youtube because I dont know how to change the locale for wundows 10😥 Do you have any tips on how to change it? I am currently using windows 10

D

Deleted member 56303

err what should i delete if i want to uninstall the game?
It should be the game folder which should be located in the default installation directory if you didn't change it, it varies but it should be somewhere in one of the program files folders. You can also uninstall the game using the control panel if you don't want to locate it manually.

yoonminseok

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
in case anyone might have given up dling this this is how i did it w/o changing sys locale
so in for the zips you extract all downloads in winrar by going to options -> name encoding -> 932 Japanese, doing this might help (i rlyyy suggest doing this for all the zip files)
then dl Locale Emulator - 杏组 so for the exe files and game you open it by right clicking and selecting local emulator -> run in Japanese
and with that you can even create a shortcut on your desktop that opens it without having to do that by doing local emulator -> run with application profile

i havent had any problems so far so i guess its okay! lol

if this is confusing im sorry im bad at explaining sometimes so i tried my best :LOL: