Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] TAISHO X ALICE EPILOGUE (PENCIL)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] TAISHO X ALICE EPILOGUE (PENCIL)

Alternate Title(s): Taishou x Alice, 大正×対称アリス, 対アリ, TaiAli, Taisho X Alice Episode 4
Developer(s): Primula
Publisher(s): PRODUCTION PENCIL
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Language(s): English, Japanese, Chinese
Voiced: Fully voiced
Size: 2.80 GB
Credits to DARKSiDERS (supplier)

Description:

ONCE UPON A TIME, you find yourself lost within a world of utter darkness.
Your memories are gone; even your name is a mystery.
But just when the bitter loneliness threatens to break your spirit, you meet a blond-haired, blue-eyed young man who promptly christens you "Arisu." The more questions you ask him, however, the more apparent it becomes that he has NO intention of helping you!

"You want to know who I am? Then let's see you try and CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

And so a desperate chase down the rabbit hole unfolds!

DUALICE(TAISHO x ALICE epilogue) is a fairytale visual novel in which YOU must save your Prince Charming!
The game is fully voiced in Japanese (excluding the main character).

As you progress through the story, you will be asked to make choices at key points that will lead you to different endings. You will take on the role of the fairytale heroine in order to rehabilitate your chosen love interest and guide him to his "happily ever after"!

*The Epilogue features one love interest: Alice.

[Content Warning]
Please be advised that this game deals with mature themes including mental illness, violence, depictions of blood, and mild sexual language.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play using "ADVStarter.exe"!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 18 times
Downloaded by: @bonkos, @Yanari, @nansaber, @whoareyou542, @catdemigood, @leahleinx, @Lucypat, @Tsukkimiya, @owobinch, @Hikarii, @Rita loves the wor, @Pettybrvt, @Sue22, @missymissy, @Slbraine, @Nour505, @Ruvi99K1, @Jasuki

Episode 1: Cinderella & Red Riding Hood
Episode 2: Kaguya & Gretel
Episode 3: Snow White & the Wizard
Epilogue: Alice

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 26 times

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
First of all everything was working fine and the game was working perfectly but there is a problem that it does not save my progress and I don't know why can you help?

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, @VampAyano Thank you for uploading the whole series!! I was just wondering if u knew any site where we could get the official artbook of the game. I know steam has it but I am not sure if I could access it without having bought the game there since it is listed as a DLC etc.

D

Deleted member 56303

Sorry for the late reply, I believe you should be able to purchase the artbook even though it's been listed as a DLC (and states that you should have the main game installed, but I've found that it rarely prevents you from purchasing it). I'd share it, but unfortunately, I mainly only collect games and their drama cds 😅

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for taking the time to reply. God, you bless us so much already I could not be mad at you for not giving me an artbook!! Just wanted to try my luck. You are the best <3