Visual Novels Update

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
For as long as I've been active here in Sbenny, there's a lot of features that's been added and are all amazing but one main thing that I noticed was that there was no visual novels. Visual novels are just like a book but instead of just words, there's also pictures and drawings; are just like movies but without voices and real-time movement/animations and I also noticed that there's a lot of anime fans, otome, weebs, fujoshi's/fudanshi's, Yurijin's, and more in this community, making it even a better idea! There's all types of visual novels as well like, Manhwa, Manga, Manhua, Comics & more.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
You mean a visual novel game? You can release them on PC Area or on Game Releases.. @VampAyano the wonderful author of releasing Visual Novel games is doing it in the PC Area.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
You mean a visual novel game? You can release them on PC Area or on Game Releases.. @VampAyano the wonderful author of releasing Visual Novel games is doing it in the PC Area.
No, no, not games, although as much as I love those, it's not what I mean. I'm talking about like eBooks but with drawings. Like this:

Attachments

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
No, no, not games, although as much as I love those, it's not what I mean. I'm talking about like eBooks but with drawings. Like this:
I am pretty much sure that you need to convert them to .cbr extension and release it to the Ebook area. I have posted a few comics here.
Like this thread:
And this is the result:
643BAC70-02FB-4F0C-8CD9-78565E307ECE.jpeg

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I am pretty much sure that you need to convert them to .cbr extension and release it to the Ebook area. I have posted a few comics here.
Like this thread:
And this is the result:
View attachment 78881
So eBooks area also allow visual novels? 🤩😲

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I always called them comics 👀