Mod apk Vivid 2 Icon Pack Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

NAME OF APP
Vivid 2 Icon Pack Mod

No root needed
Online needed ?__Y/N
Version Number 5.1.0

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stealthychief.icon.pack.vivid.v2
Mod Features
Premium in app purchases unlocked [full]
All Icons Unlocked
No ads

Video Preview of Mod Features
DESCRIPTION
Read HERE tap spoiler
The sequel theme to Vivid
Vivid 2 icons feature a beautiful metallic texture enclosed by a semi-transparent border. All included icons are handcrafted and professionally designed.

FEATURES

• 2,000+ Icons

• Material Design App - Search and replace any Vivid 2 icon

• Icon Masking - Unthemed icons are masked into a circle

• Dynamic Calendar Support - Date on calendar icon changes each day

CUSTOM LAUNCHER

To apply this icon pack, you’ll first need to install a custom launcher. Vivid 2 is compatible with any launcher that supports icon packs; including Nova Launcher, Action Launcher, and many others.

ICON REQUESTS

Please understand that quality icon design takes time. It's impossible to complete all the icon requests I receive. I complete the most popular user requests and update icons that have have brand design changes.

UPDATES

I try to update on a regular basis with new icons and fixes. However, I am a full time college student too, so please understand that my coursework is main priority.

INSTRUCTIONS
Leave reply (thanks @SusieQ™ etc),link then becomes available to download
uninstall any previous versions,install apk below,open & enjoy !

Credit SusieQ™[me]
If you like my work and wanna show some love, you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal. Message me for info ( ❤Thanks❤ )

DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ALTERNATIVE LINK

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 41.7 mb

If you enjoy my mods & want to show me some love for my hard work, you can buy me a cup of coffee ❤.. While its never,ever required, I do truly appreciate it
Enjoy my friends [/Hide][/Hide]

Downloaded 30 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great Job my friend!
Thank you! I mean it!
SusieQ!

avgminds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
And aain thx are in order
Post automatically merged:

Excelle?t workc!
Post automatically merged:

Excelle?t workc!

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!

Vivid 2 Icon Pack Mod was released by SusieQ and 2826 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.