LP mod apk [VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.2.0 !! Free In-App Purchases (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,734 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Gourov I can't buy anything from the shop, it keeps loading but nothing happens :cry:
I had already installed Lucky Patcher 9.1.4 and the image below is mod v1
You have proxy switches on ?

shaagal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I cannot purchase tickets for free no matter what I do. I follow the instructions thoroughly, use MOD1, got 3 and 4 switches on my LP newest version, nothing works. It either shows some random values of the ticket costs or it shows error, but regardless of what it shows, once I click to buy things it loads extremely fast and nothing happens.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I cannot purchase tickets for free no matter what I do. I follow the instructions thoroughly, use MOD1, got 3 and 4 switches on my LP newest version, nothing works. It either shows some random values of the ticket costs or it shows error, but regardless of what it shows, once I click to buy things it loads extremely fast and nothing happens.
I think you need to use LP like v9.1.4 or something.

Know Dome

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm very sorry to bother, but I'm new to Lucky Patcher
I read through the comments and I don't understand what third and fourth switch means
And how do I turn on proxy?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm very sorry to bother, but I'm new to Lucky Patcher
I read through the comments and I don't understand what third and fourth switch means
And how do I turn on proxy?

[VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.2.0 !! Free In-App Purchases was released by Gourov and 9561 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.