Mod apk VPN Free - Betternet Hotspot VPN & Private Browser Mod (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenKagamine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cool thanks

EDIT: Ive tried downloading multiple times on my phone and even once on a computer, but any time i try to install the app it says "parsing error there was a problem parsing thr package." So I cant install it.

Last edited:

fbburak35

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you :)
I'll give it try because nowadays vpn services are blocked in my country.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cool thanks

EDIT: Ive tried downloading multiple times on my phone and even once on a computer, but any time i try to install the app it says "parsing error there was a problem parsing thr package." So I cant install it.
If you have the playstore version you must uninstall that first. Then install modded version. If you don't have the playstore and only this then I suggest you check the full file downloaded and not interrupted the DL. Otherwise it could only be not compatible with your device. As its working fine.

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Hope this update works for me :)

edit:
Unfortunately, this also doesn't work for me. Each time I tried installing it, it keeps saying that I need to download it from the play store. Oh well. Thanks regardless, SusieQ :)

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Hope this update works for me :)

edit:
Unfortunately, this also doesn't work for me. Each time I tried installing it, it keeps saying that I need to download it from the play store. Oh well. Thanks regardless, SusieQ :)
@domipi
Hmm I will check the version . if needs update I will do 1st thing in morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.