Mod apk VPN Free - Betternet Hotspot VPN & Private Browser Mod (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
VPN Free - Betternet Hotspot VPN & Private Browser Mod (updated)

Version Number: 4.0.6

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features
IAP-{in app purchases}Premium Purchases unlocked [$99.99 packages unlocked]
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Get Betternet Hotspot VPN, the free VPN master to unblock & browse anonymously!
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Betternet VPN is a free and unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) proxy for Android devices. Betternet VPN masks your IP address, encrypt your internet traffic, turns public Wi-Fi into a private network and helps unblock sites and apps on your Android phone so that you can access any restricted contect safely and anonymously.

VPN (Virtual Private Network) works just like Tor proxy, also known as “the Onion Router”, to hide IP address and bypass internet censorship, to overcome geo-restriction and access the desired content. VPN (Virtual Private Network), however, has a much faster connection speed, and better privacy and security protection than Tor (the Onion Router).

Three main features of a VPN (Virtual Private Network):

•Incognito Browsing: using a VPN you don’t even have to install any incognito browser. Simply turn on your VPN and all of your Internet traffic is completely encrypted. Your online activities are completely anonymous.
•Wifi Safety: because all your online traffic is encrypted through a VPN, whatever public WiFi hotspot you are trying to access, you will be shielded from public Wifi risks and enjoy complete Wifi security.
•Location Spoofer: VPN hides your IP address so that your location is masked and you are able to bypass geo-restrictions to access any content anywhere.

Install Betternet VPN Now to:

► Unblock Websites and Apps

You can unblock any apps or websites using Betternet free & unlimited VPN. Bypass government censorship and geo-restrictions to access social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat, etc. or any other blocked websites from anywhere!

► Anonymous Connection and Privacy Protection

Using a VPN, your IP and location will be masked and your activities can no longer be tracked on the Internet. Betternet VPN service is your privacy guard and better than web proxy servers.

► Secure Your Device

Betternet secures your Android device’s connection while you’re connected to public WiFi hotspots or cellular data networks. It works just like a free Tor proxy (the Onion Router) but it’s even more secured. Your password and your personal data are secured and you are protected from hacker attacks.

► Surf anonymously at Fast Speed

Betternet is fast! It detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest and fastest server. As a result, your connection will be much faster than any other VPN or proxy providers.

► Shield WiFi Hotspot

Public Wi-Fi hotspots are perfect places for hackers and if they happen to get a hold of your personal information, you could very well be the next victim of identity theft! Betternet VPN proxy uses advanced VPN technology to encrypt your network traffic, enabling you to connect to a website via HTTPS, providing a secured shield to your WiFi hotspot.

Betternet VPN free version shows ads. Upgrade to premium to enjoy unlimited and ad-free VPN!

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ

Katie99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the update

NinaRicci

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does this work with Netflix? Please, say yes!
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Edit: Never mind. I can't install it! Android can't read it, and I tried Bluestacks and nothing either.

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does this work with Netflix? Please, say yes!
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Edit: Never mind. I can't install it! Android can't read it, and I tried Bluestacks and nothing either.
I have other VPN's you could try.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Tegomike

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great work I don't use vpn much but will help

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks again @SusieQ

Aeron Xavier

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this susie

Edit: hmmm, i can't install this one. I guess i just stick with the older version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.