Weekly poll: Is the Asus Zenfone 9 the perfect phone for you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Now this is a rare beast: the Asus Zenfone 9 is a small phone with a big battery and a powerful chipset. It really is a beast, in our review it surpassed the Galaxy S22 powered by Exynos, the Xiaomi 12 powered by SD 8 Gen 1 and others.

It was in Performance mode and the phone can’t last long at full throttle, but Asus’ new vapor chamber cooling system handled the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset better than expected.

Weekly poll: Is the Asus Zenfone 9 the perfect phone for you?

The Zenfone 9 measures 146.6 x 68.2 x 9.5mm and weighs 165g. For comparison, the Galaxy S22 measures 146 x 70.6 x 7.6mm and 167g (although it is with a smaller 600mAh battery). The iPhone 13 mini measures 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7mm and weighs 141g. So, the Zenfone isn’t a mini, but it’s as small as Android’s flagships (we know there are tiny Android, but they seriously compromise on functionality).

The Zenfone has an IP rating, Gorilla Glass Victus, 120Hz display with Always On mode, up to 16GB of RAM, a large 4,300mAh battery with fairly fast 30W charging (0-100% in over an hour in our tests), as well as a pair of good quality speakers tuned by Dirac.

The post continues on our Blog: Weekly poll: Is the Asus Zenfone 9 the perfect phone for you?

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Years ago I had an Asus Zenfone I can't remember the model number but it was very nice! Then I changed it to a larger phone in size 😁