Weekly Poll Results: Honor, Tecno, vivo and TCL phones voted best at MWC 2023

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,941 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
After a week of launches, MWC 2023 has concluded and we asked you to pick the best devices in several categories. Here are the winners of last week’s poll.

The Honor Magic5 Pro won the MWC Best Flagship title by a large margin. It managed to overtake Realme GT3 and Xiaomi 13 Pro, which were almost tied for second place. The Vanilla Magic5 was not that popular, but it was far ahead of the Vanilla Xiaomi 13.

The Tecno Phantom V Fold took a surprising victory for the best foldable at the MWC. His opponent, the Honor Magic Vs, held the lead for a few days before Tecno’s first foldable jumped into the lead. However, Honor’s global lineup looks quite promising with the Magic5 Pro and Magic Vs expanding into more markets.

vivo won the Best Mid-Ranger segment with the V27 Pro and also took second place with the vanilla V27, which beat the Xiaomi 13 Lite. Judging by the comments section, Xiaomi needs to do some soul-searching and reconsider its pricing, although this probably applies to the flagships more than the Lite model.

The post continues on our Blog: Weekly Poll Results: Honor, Tecno, vivo and TCL phones voted best at MWC 2023

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Perfect I would say (y)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I bought an Honor phone a week ago and I feel great, even if I'm still used to my Huawei but honestly I have to say that they are very very similar 🥰🥰🥰 Beautiful