Weekly poll results: Leaflet popularity is on the rise, with horizontal ones leading the way

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,140 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Some consider them useless, while others think they are the only innovative phones on the market right now: foldables aren’t ready to conquer the market yet, but they are rapidly growing in popularity, as can be seen in last week’s survey.

Results of the weekly survey: popularity of leaflets on the rise, with horizontal ones leading the way

Price and durability are still the primary concerns, and most people prefer to stick with old-school hard phones for now. Though, as one commenter points out, you don’t see the full benefits of the foldable form factor until you’ve experienced one for yourself. And while they were quite rare, we’re seeing more and more of them in the wild, so perhaps the tide will turn soon.

However, 1 in 3 voters say they are looking for a foldable phone as their next phone. Judging by the second survey, most of them will choose a large horizontal folding, although the interest in somersaults is also quite strong.

Results of the weekly survey: popularity of leaflets on the rise, with horizontal ones leading the way

Some voters report that they already have a foldable phone and stick with it. A small fraction tried using one but reverted to a traditional hard phone. For those still undecided, they could just wait for the right brand to release a foldable phone.

The post continues on our Blog: Weekly poll results: Leaflet popularity is on the rise, with horizontal ones leading the way

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello Sbenny 🤗 if I can express my opinion, personally I do not like folding phones at all, my friend spent € 600 for one of these phones and after a month she regretted having chosen a folding phone, I prefer the classic not for the price! But why I absolutely prefer a nice classic phone then it's a matter of taste 😏