Weekly Poll Results: ROG Phone 6D Ultimate loved less than the Snapdragon model

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,518 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Last week we asked you if you would be happy to own the Asus ROG Phone 6D with its Dimensity 9000+ chipset and the results have arrived.

Most people would prefer to use the Rog Phone 6 Pro with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset over the Dimensity-powered phone. Worse still for the new arrival, the second most popular option was that I don’t want a gaming phone at all.

Still, that’s not bad at all for MediaTek ROG: 20% of voters said they wanted the Ultimate, while 8% more said they would have the vanilla ROG Phone 6D. Considering that ROG phones were never meant to go mainstream, even those folks would have made it a runaway success.

There is a lot to like about the Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate, as we found in our review. The AeroActive Portal increases the performance of the Dimensity 9000+ to levels close to the Snapdragon. And the battery life, while a little worse than that of the Snapdragon model, is still very impressive.

The post continues on our Blog: Weekly Poll Results: ROG Phone 6D Ultimate loved less than the Snapdragon model

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
honestly unsure. you seem to be in tune to the gaming smartphiones which do you think would be better the Asus Rog or the Diydeg 5G.snd would you ned a cooler and/or radiator to krrpfrom burning it up..lol I know last part is a off wall question but i had litterally had phones stop wrking due to getting overheated by playing games.