LP mod apk Werewolf Lover: Interactive Story Game (Otome) v1.0.2 Free In App Purchases with LP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years

Werewolf Lover: Interactive Story Game (Otome) v1.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Obber
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 10 times

• Download this interactive romance game to enjoy the Love and Passion in all episodes! Enjoy yourself in this romantic Alpha World💕!

💖Werewolf boyfriends? Alpha man's lover? Be the main female character of Love Game and the powerful, mysterious person’s girlfriend! Choose Your own love adventures, and live your Dream Life!

Romance, fantasy, young adult story and werewolf series, and more! Play your interactive stories!

💖You’ll love this love journey in this interactive romance story games! See who will FALL IN LOVE for you!!!

Be the protagonist and see how creative you are! 💕Play your own love game, and create any ‘secret’ you want! Have a thrilling, mysterious romantic relationship!

Your unique endings? YES!!!
    Make Your own Choices, leading to different Love endings, either good or bad ones. Choose your path in every episode that you can’t stop reading and playing💕!

Multiple choices for paranormal romance and hot scenes!
    Happiness, toughing moments, suffering, love, kiss and discovering the truth… are all waiting for YOU!

Pick you Fate, and be his Mate.
    It’s 💕Your best interactive Alpha Story Game.

**Synopsis:
    Running into three alphas wasn’t exactly in your plans. Then again, neither was finding out that you were probably a shifter just like them, too.

When you come to your senses, you look at the gorgeous men. Is it possible that they have feelings for you beyond the animal, predatory interest? Or are you just the target of their lusts? You want to dismiss the ideas out of hand but...

“It’s been difficult for me to stay away from you,” Lake murmurs. “The way you smell reminds me of how delicious you taste...”

“You’re so beautiful,” Arik whispers, looking up at you with eyes full of passion.

“I love you more than my own life,” Claud promises.

“I love you too, you big, stupid wolf.”

Who do you say it to?

💕Build a relationship with you love interests and favorite characters! You want HIM, or why not BOTH!

💕Wolves, density, mate, love, passion, mysterious strangers, power, your real identity…
    Do you want a romantic journey or a legendary journey? You will make your move and choices!

💕Enjoy university school life and encounter good-looking guys! Discover their secrets under the moon!
    💕All stunning scenes are waiting for you now!
    💕Choose your Boyfriend! Who do you LOVE?💕
    😳Your favorite character will fall for you, time to decide your Desire and Love adventure!

**Play this interactive story game to...
    ✨Meet good-looking werewolves… YES!
    ✨Enjoy the drama and romance… YES!
    ✨Dress up for work and parties👗and choose your outstanding outfit and style!
    ✨Meet your ultimate boyfriend! Kiss him, cuddle him! Let him confess your feelings to you!
    ✨Love the stunning graphics and animations!
    ✨Create your romance and destiny! Have a romantic, sweet journey with you Crush!
    ✨Try the simple tap-based game-play!
    ✨Have the best appearance in every LOVE EPISODES!
    ✨For fans of love series, romance, interactive stories games and novels!
    ✨Have fun!

*Looking for the thrilling plot and the best interactive werewolf romance with multiple choices?
    Enjoy your own LOVE ADVENTURE in so many episodes in this animated romantic games!

*Download this addicting game to start your teen love story!
    Make your choices and choose your paths in this werewolf love story game💟💖! Enjoy your romance!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases with Lucky Patcher

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Obber and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=choices.wolfstory.romance.fantasy.otome.game&hl=en_US&gl=US

Downloaded 10 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Freja

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, i think i need help, i have lucky patch, i downloaded sai, turned off pretty much all scanning for security features and settings, stopped the miui optimization installed the apk launched the app it let's me play it but if i try to buy something nothing happens it's not that it gives me an error it just acts like it's frozen and nothing is purchased.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Ok, i think i need help, i have lucky patch, i downloaded sai, turned off pretty much all scanning for security features and settings, stopped the miui optimization installed the apk launched the app it let's me play it but if i try to buy something nothing happens it's not that it gives me an error it just acts like it's frozen and nothing is purchased.
Since you installed the mod with SAI perfectly, then problem is the Lucky Patcher Application. Did you set it up carefully? + LP needs to be opened for the mod to work.

Freja

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok so it was indeed LP at fault but beats me what it had. I installed it normally downloaded the update and the custom patches update but for some reason it wasn't working, once you pointed it out i uninstalled LP installed again doing the same thing and now it works. Thank you.

Werewolf Lover: Interactive Story Game (Otome) v1.0.2 Free In App Purchases with LP was released by Obber and 2871 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.