Mod apk Weyrwood [Choice of games] V1.0.8 mod apk [unlocked, all stats and relations 90%, intelligence 99%, 99999 spina]

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

FoxInFlames

What does the fox say?
✌️ Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
Weyrwood [Choice of games] V1.0.8 mod apk [unlocked, all stats and relations 90%, intelligence 99%, 99999 spina]

Weyrwood v1.0.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: FoxInFlames
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 66 times

• Advance in Society, bargain with the Wood, and face your daemon overlords!

Advance in Society and bargain with creatures in the Wood in a Regency fantasy of manners, daring, and magic. Will you join your daemon overlords in destroying your hometown or will you defy them?

"Weyrwood" is a 174,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Isabella Shaw, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You are a fledgling member of the shabby-genteel, you've returned from your education to disentangle your inheritance from your small town's oblique magical property laws. Attend assemblies, call upon friends and neighbors, withstand scandal and intrigue, and court prospective suitors as if your life depended on it—for it does. Maintaining your status as a member of the Gentry and living among the Willed depends upon keeping your spina, a magical currency. Otherwise, you will serve as a tithe to the daemons and join the Fallen, their Will-less thralls.

Yet you cannot remain only concerned with your own affairs. Someone is tampering with the magical contract that binds Prosper, the Wood, and the daemons to the tenuous arrangement that you now enjoy.

Can you survive long enough to claim your inheritance and return to the City—or to remain in Prosper and enjoy the abundant blessings that wealth, freedom, and influence can grant you?

• Play as female, male, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
    • Uncover the daemon plot and protect your town, or side with the daemons to destroy it.
    • Win a high-stakes game of cards.
    • Ally with the daemons or with the weyrs.
    • Gain wyrdsense to perform sorcery.
    • Fight a courtly duel.
    • Court an eligible marriage prospect and take a lover.
    • Gain influence at balls, assemblies, and social events.
    • Avoid—or embrace—scandal.
    • Bargain with the magical weyrs of the forest to preserve your Will.
    • Advance to become a Pillar of Society.

What would you sacrifice to keep from Falling?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 99999 spina
    All stats 90%
    Intelligence 99%
    All relations 90%
    Full story unlocked 🔓

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank FoxInFlames and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.weyrwood

Downloaded 8 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I spent Sb Points. Aaaand my computer got an alert that it was attacked by a virus and the threat was deemed "Serious". It happens to me only the second time and I don't know if it's random, but now I'm looking for this threat in panic and scans with what I can. Scared the sh*t out of me. 😫
Of course, the MOD itself didn't install. And maybe it's even better. I won't be surprised if such a thing just happened to me tho. 🥺

FoxInFlames

What does the fox say?
✌️ Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
Aaaand my computer got an alert that it was attacked by a virus and the threat was deemed "Serious".
Really? I can assure you that there's no virus in the mod. But it's an Android app, are you trying to install it on an emulator?
I won't be surprised if such a thing just happened to me tho
Pretty sure you're the only one whom it's happened to, otherwise the last 25 people would've said so as well.

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I play on PC, but I shouldn't have a problem because I download every other MOD, even the Android one, on PC and play on BlueStacks. It only happened to me a few times and I also find it strange because out of the 20+ MODs I downloaded, only about 3 had this problem and I trust this site. Anyway, I'm afraid to try again with this MOD, but thanks for your reply! 😇 ❤

Weyrwood [Choice of games] V1.0.8 mod apk [unlocked, all stats and relations 90%, intelligence 99%, 99999 spina] was released by FoxInFlames and 1156 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Weyrwood [Choice of games] V1.0.8 mod apk [unlocked, all stats and relations 90%, intelligence 99%, 99999 spina] at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.