What Apps Really Grind your Gears?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'm not a big fan of heart's choice. After terrible experiences in the gay wrestling story in the all female opera story at the end you're forced to romance someone. I HATE forced romance. Especially in situations where not only am I more interested in the narrative but the love interests are all boring characters who blend together. Who's merv? i think she drove a carriage once? I choose the opera but that's not a choice. I also can't stand the visual stories that tell you to create a character then force you into a fifty shades of grey situation where your character is clearly straight. I got spoiled on some similar games [now gone] where the love interests all had names that could fit either gender/had an equivalent so if you say you like Women you get Miss Charlotte Dupuis and if you like men you get Charles Dupuis. Modern apps require you to have slept with at least two guys thirteen times before a female potential romance comes in.

Also unrelated gripe that the new Dream Town Story mods requires like Rooted Android which is a pain on a normal phone with limited space or even emulators. Rooting is tough. Though I completely understand that's not the modder's fault that's the fault of Kairosoft that requires the app to be online or something to work and requires extra work for modders to even make a working mod for it in the first place so additional kudos to them for the effort. Also what grinds my gears is Longstory. It's an amazing slice of life app that's basically what if Life is Strange didn't have murderer running around or time travel. Just slice of life fiction and super fun then it builds up to a cliffhanger where one of your sorta bullies sorta friend decides to try and put moves on you even if you're in a committed relationship. And then.... the writers said "You know what's better than teenagers discovering their identities? Old people banging!" and poured all their efforts into an Elderly dating sim and just kinda forgot Longstory existed really.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Personally, all the social apps, facebooks, twitter, whatsapp, ECT...but that's just me being an introvert, I just avoid them but kept hearing about stuffs from time to time.

YouTube as well, just ads.
It's the only platform I watch videos on and I got too used to it already so I can deal with it for a little while :v