What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sharklasers95

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
currently watching the HBO miniseries Chernobyl! its pretty good so far!
Post automatically merged:

currently watching the HBO miniseries Chernobyl! its pretty good so far!

xXBlueLinkzXx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well I'm Currently Binging the Defender's series on Netflix. My Cousin is a Huge Marvel Fan and he recommended me to watch it.

Schphgf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've restarted New Girl recently and modern family, cauuuuseee when I'm in tests (?) session, I need something that not take too much to watch. Something light u.u

Undermybreath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am rewatching Doctor Who! RTD era is even better than I remembered, while Moffat era seems worse than I remembered. I hardly even enjoyed watching those seasons this time.

mimikitty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Just finished two tv series: Emily in Paris and Ted Lasso. Both excellent. Very different but entertaining.
The quote that hooked me in in Emily is: French men loves older women. Look at their president. He young he’s handsome and he married his schoolteacher

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Love that show and still can't get over the fact that it's ending...

All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur. It's an Amazon Prime exclusive but it's really really good if you're a fan of Spurs (like me) as it gives insights into what it's like to play and work for them. It also goes into detail about when we sacked our own manager last year and Mourinho's first days as manager.

All in All I rate these shows 10/10

Budilka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you, will check later.
HBO don't make bad series, so I think it will be really good.

Cyborea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm currently binging Supernatural (I'm on season 12 right now) and The Good Doctor. Very good shows, in my opinion 😊

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
All right, this comes from an otaku
1. Boruto
2. Bleach
3. One Piece
4. Gintama
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
Edit:-
6. Initial D
7. And maybe wangan midnight next

Last edited:

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
My go-to place for series and TV programmes are Netflix and Amazon Video.

A few to mention:
Good girls - Netflix
Once upon a time - Netflix
The Travelers - Netflix
Carnival Row - Amazon
The umbrella academy - Amazon
The Boys - Amazon

90 Day Fiancé: There are so many seasons and spin off to this, it will take you months to watch everything 😅

I'm browsing this thread to find my next series to binge-watch 😊

Wintervictor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've been watching Asian period drama, ever since The Untamed, I've seen Word of honor, the sword and the brocade and my heroic husband and currently watching Luoyang.

Mdl82

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Just finished Stay Close on Netflix. Now I'm finally watching Yellowstone on Amazon.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Just finished watching Lilyhammer, very fun to watch but nothing for anyone who likes it realistic.