What are you guys wishing to yourselves in this year?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My only wish for my self is to have a girlfriend thats all i wont be asking for anything else i hope it will come true someday

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I am wishing to meet a big foot and find a gateway to earth 2 and maybe just possibly meet Tim Hunter from the Books of Magic in my opinion the better Harry Potter.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I'd love for the COVID-19 madness to die down, so I can travel again. Lol. My friends and I were planning on going on a cruise in the spring, but will be postponing that for everyone's safety.

Despy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Certainly everyone want this Pandemic thing to end, but seeing that there's some people that disregard health protocol, I'm worried it'll go for another year. :(

My wish for this year though, is that I graduate Highschool with better grades.

AmerigoBrow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I wish lots of trips this year and no lockdowns to prevent them from happening :) this will be my first one as soon as I have the right opportunity. i have always dreamt to visit the North Pole and to see how far my body can go beyond its own limits :)

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I wish for my existence have meanings 🙂
Or just maybe have the confident to open my mouth 😶

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! Wishing and hoping for the covid to die down and have a super effective vaccine that can last for a long time in our system. Like the vaccines we took when we are kids

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wishing everyone health. And for this covid 19 sh it to be over with. As long as we all follow the rules hey

Martens

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Since 2020 there have been tons of mice in my garden so I widh to have a good repeller to get rid of them. There are some I like. The only thing is to choose the right one :)
It is a really exotic wish :) I wish a new property somewhere in a warm country ;)

amilee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
More free time. I don't get to do the things I enjoy like I used to 😔

Zarozaro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Getting lost. Travel. Finding someone to walk beside me. To genuinely smile.

klodloft

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
From each New Year we expect miracles and gifts. I decided to take a trip to Copenhagen. I know that this is not a cheap city, but still I am interested in plunging into its history. Who has already flown and can suggest something or recommend? I am interested in comfortable flights at a reasonable price.