What Are your favorite books??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,312 happy users since 2014.
Register

okdude123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some of my favorite books i would have to say are (in no particular order):

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire
The Kill Order
The Cold Dish
The Scorched Trials
The Hunger Games + Catching Fire
The "Legend" series by Marie Lu
Carve The Mark (and the squeal "The Fates Divide")

I'll be interested to see yours :)

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have read all the harry potter books and the companion books. I like Doctor Who and fantasy, crime and myth books. I also like historical ones too.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I spend alot of my time commuting between different locations so I tend to read about a book a day along my way (or at least 200-300 pages in a longer one). As a result I don't really have just a few favorite books, I have about a million.

Lately I have been going back and rereading alot of L.J Smith's old books as well as Meg Cabot's. I really enjoy fairytale retellings books, but I also read alot of Dark Horror books as well. Action and fantasy grab my attention too, especially books like Harry Potter or Dystopian books like the Hunger Games or Divergent. But then Historical fiction books like A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray are really good too.

All in all, I guess I would read pretty much anything I can get my hands on lol.

Tee2Tee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Even though this book series is so outdated and I loved it when I was younger Cam Johnson was always one of my favorite books to read. I love short stories with Esther mystery, supernatural, or romance.

KookyNeady

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm a big Pratchett fan. I love fantasy and humour. I feel a lot of social commentary can be found in the layers. I also love horror and thrillers.. Basically I hate romance and chick lits but will read them if have nothing on hand. Teen lit can be very interesting and thought provoking but a lot of authors can dumb down things, not thinking that teens have functioning brains, just libido.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
the island of the blue dolphins by scott odell, the entire indian in the cupboard series by lynn reid banks (particularly love the fourth book, the secret of the cupboard), and howl's moving castle by diana wynn jones.

coolsauce

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Para kay B", my most favorite.

It's a Filipino book consisting of 5 different love stories. I wanna summarize it so bad 'coz it's just so good. 😂😂

Anyway, I like fast reads, the ones I can finish in two hours or less. So most of the books I read are my niece's books:

The Little Prince
Nadia the Willful
Esio Trot
Sweet Valley series
A wrinkle in time
The Child Called 'It'
Poppy Z. Brites' books 😂😂

I love reading books in all genres. From sweet innocent patooties to dark necrophiliac serial killers 😂 I'd read 'em all.