What Are Your Favorite Choice Based Games?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I'm in the market for new ones; I'm getting kinda obsessed with them lol and thought I'd ask what ones (or kinds) you guys enjoy? I've only really played Choices: Stories You Play & Chapters. I tried Episodes but until it's modded for gems it's kinda meh. I dunno if The Arcana is considered choice based but I'm giving it a try. I want new ones though!

Do you guys have some go to ones? What are your favorites? Or what ones do you not like? :)

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Ooooh if you haven't already check out games by Choice of Games and Hosted. They are text based but once you get use to them they're Amazing.

I feel like from here you need to head in the direction of Love Sick. Some interesting stories on there though they mostly revolve around romance (some are really good). There are even some modded on site by our very own Debby. Be sure to look her up!

Another and my personal favourite is Romance Club. Ugh I know more soppy reads! But don't knock it till you try it. Sails in the Fog is by far my fav book on this app and it is about more than just romance! It has adventure and female empowerment and magic and did I mention Pirates? Also modded by Debby!

If these aren't enough to appease that hunger you should really look into Visual Novels. I only just started with them myself and there are sooooo many out there but they're amazing! Best thing is they come on PC and on Android depending on the release.

rranadwijaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I recommend getting Wayhaven Chronicles. For the moment, there's only one chapter, but it was an excellent experience for me. It has great characters and sweet moments for those who likes Supernatural stuffs.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wayhaven chronicles is indeed really cool but the next part will not be released soon.. as per my last check on the writer's page.. can't wait..

Their newest game, Breach, under Hosted title is also a great game, text based adventure but the events are not only based on your choices and stats but also with luck.. Though I'm not sure if it is only me but the ending is open ended so maybe there is a continuation..?

The Lost Heir trilogy is currently my favourite among Choice of Games/Hosted.. The character customisation is vast and had a lot of paths to choose from.. :)

Fantasy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would recommend storyscape. The graphics look really good . They even had x-files . I like mystery more than romance though . The app had already been modded with premium choice .

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the info guys, I'm definitely gonna check these out. 🙂 I don't mind romance ones lol long as the story is decent.

Ayuzh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Check out War for the West by Choice of Games LLC.... It came out last week, and its SICKKK

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Check out War for the West by Choice of Games LLC.... It came out last week, and its SICKKK
Oh oh.. I'm interested in the synopsis but only tried the free portion.. The first 5 days is a bit boring but will it improve..? It's discount will be ending soon..

Colorink

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Storyscape seems super promising and choices has some pretty good stories.

se20299

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would recommend Choice Of/Hosted Games. Do visual novels count? Because there are some good ones for Android.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
In terms of choice-esque games definitely Choices: Stories You Play is the best by far in terms of story telling and graphics. I have yet to play storyscapes but I heard it was good?

I've tried the other choice games such episodes and chapter interactive but my gosh... The writing can be absimal. Badly paced and quite immature style of writing, disguised under their flashy graphics.

nur24syafie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oooh Choices is hella awesome! I tried looking for similar games but damn, nothing could ever come close to being as nice and engaging.

But, a close second would be Series (which was discontinued I think) and Storyscape (I would recommend playing Titanic first, thank me later). Chapters was ugh, pretty disappointing. Episode can be too, but there's a mod in the VIP section for 2,000 tickets and 20,000 gems if you're interested. Some stories are great but some, I guess your time is better spent elsewhere.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The great tournament series is awesome!!!
The other great series is the lost heir trilogy.
Community college hero is also great but they haven't released their third and final part yet. I'm waiting for it
I like the great tournament too, plus it sequel :love: if anyone ask me for recommendation i would recommend the great tournament

nur24syafie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
YES! Definitely my personal favourite out of all the choice of games

xavierxanders

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
lone wolf series is the best , 2 apk in google play, there is a apk mod in sbenny :) and there is a project in the web to make online all the super work of Joe Dever

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Dang it! I was about to go into a very similar speech of suggestions until I saw yours are the same as mine. Well played. 😊 💛
Post automatically merged:

Well you could check out the Choice Of Games as someone mentioned earlier, its mostly text based but leaves you to imagine easily, its well descriptive also. For example you could try Witch's Choice.

There's also Love Sick, also as mentioned earlier, its not as great as Choices(None is as far as I'm concerned) but yeah its good too.

Episode would have been great if there can be a mod somewhere (ahem ahem modders) it would be awesome.

The Arcana is really amazing, I love it. There's choice of plenty of Love Interests, basically anyone you meet is attracted to you lol.

There's also Decisions, by Games2win, but if I'm being honest their graphics are kinda suckish so be warned...

All try Linda Brown, its mostly focused on romance, but has choice too. Graphics are cool there.

Hmm, oh yeah! Love Struck is a good one too but I haven't been able to find a mod for it in a while(ahem ahem again to our beautiful modders). The graphics are alright, no complains from me there.

There's also Romance Club and Love Island but I haven't tried either of those yet. And lastly go for High School Story and Hollywood University, they're both by the same makers of Choices so be sure they're going to be awesome.

💛

Last edited: