What games do you love but find exhausting?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

jimbolimbobo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm currently playing Elden Ring on and off and despite loving it... I find it really exhausting after a long day of work to make no progress with endless deaths lol.. Does anyone else have game experiences like this outside of the Souls titles?

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
This War of Mine. When your survivor hangs himself for the 5th playthrough in a row because of despair, it's rough.

jimbolimbobo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
This War of Mine. When your survivor hangs himself for the 5th playthrough in a row because of despair, it's rough.
Oh this game is rough... I don't think I've played a game like this that really captured the reality of war.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Hmmm I'm not big on grinding so i guess Monster Hunter would be my pick.. Always been a big fan of that franchise and been playing it from the ps2 times, but damn i hate grinding material

Last edited:

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Mine is tycoon games its just tiring 😔

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Civilization Series, Humankind, Hearts of Iron, Europa Versailles & Total War WarHammer.
People tout these as the pinnacle of strategy based games.
I have a love hate relationship with strategy based games.
I want to play them so badly I download them, try to play them but get bored the hell out of it as the other players online take ages to complete their turn or if you are playing vs CPU you won't understand what is going. One turn a CPU player will request to form an alliance with you and the very next turn you catch it sending spies to your country so yeah no consistency.
Even before the game completes (1 complete game can easily go >6 hours), I start to hate myself for playing the game. Gets ganged up CPU near the 3 hour mark and lose badly.
Rage quit & uninstall game.
After a month or 2 once again convince myself that those are awesome games so it not the games fault but mine.
Download one them again during the weekends. Repeat

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
mobile legends bang bang when you are getting losing streak for 10 straight in a row and cannot get recover because of many factors.

having a bad teammate
playing badly yourself
not in the mood to play
toxic community
Bad network connection

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mine craft it always got boring after awhile but I always came back because I love some things about it and everyone I knew played it

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Sims! I know- doesn't make much sense BUT after playing it non-stop for so many years, just the thought of playing sims makes me feel exhausted

shuuhweii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Grindy games such as Genshin and Warframe, i love them but like... :(