What is the best Christmas gift?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think something homemade is the best.
For example I'm making a painting for my mom. :D But it can be anything. It's more personal in my opinion.

CUWUKIES

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think it depends on the person o: But I have to agree that a thoughtful gift or a homemade item can always make someone feel super special, which is what holidays are all about!!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't celebrate Christmas, nor Hanukkah. But, in a similiar event to that, i think the most important gift of all, is having all of your friends and family and even distant relatives that really awkward to talk with to come and celebrate together, cheesy? Heck yeah. But it's fun

JustTallis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Everyone is right! But there's also no shame in asking a person for a wishlist! You can get someone you love something that they would like and technically still keep it a surprise!

Emperor1006

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
That's a great way to choose gift too.It will also make the person super happy since we will be giving him what he wants

larry637435

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think best christmas gift is crystal healing creativity and This is one of the best product.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
💰💰💰 ...in my opinion anyway

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Just go with the POP rule. Practical Or Personal.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
A PS5 would be one of the best Christmas gift. For me or someone elsem lol I'm so spoiled. probably going to have to buy it myself.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
My friend smile