What is the best YT downloader

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,672 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Africsnail
I saw your post question and I'm modding something special/specific for you right now. I should be done soon.
Its one of if not the best in my opinion and own experience. I will tag you as soon as I post the mod for you!
Best Regards
SusieQ

Crysero

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would say is the best Videoder too. You can download from multiple websites and you can download only audio or HD videos for YouTube. It's also really easy to mod it with Luckypatcher with no root required

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm using Tubemate at the moment. The only problem I have is I had to download another app especially to convert videos into MP3 or MP4a files.

I have used SnapTube before, even had a modded version to unlock the premium but I found the downloading was far too slow and it was using horrific amounts of RAM to download and keep one of its ongoing services open. At one point I swear it was going to go over 400mb just to download a small MP3 file which should have taken 2 minutes tops but took close to 15.

I wish IDM+ would allow you to download from YouTube as that is ridiculously fast to download. Alas it does not work.

Wawi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Videoder is the best
Or maybe you could try Tubemate

bogo222

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I use snapptube and its work perfect

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks @SusieQ but the versions is outdated can you pls provide a new version

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
personally i had the same dilemma. found an app called new pipe, works flawlessly, ad free, with no bs. you can download in mp3 or mpeg-4 on it as well. and its updated regularly. lastly, it is free, but you will have to download it through apk on browser, as you cannot find it in google play or the itunes store. its from a website called f-droid. Seriously all should consider this app.

anzritz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm using tubemate and I think this apps is great enough because we have many options to convert the YT video to other resolutions and even to mp3.

sleepleZzZ

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
i was using keepvid VIP for a long time.. But it stopped working..
Then I switched to snaptube VIP and it workes like it should be..
Unfortunately I messed up with my phone lately and I switched to a new one.. Now I cannot find the correct modded version from snaptube

Smokedrizzly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ymusic is hand down the easiest. Can even sign into yputibe account and save any song or playlist to ur android . videos and all in multiple formats