What is the scariest game you played that still giving you nightmares?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,097 happy users since 2014.
Register

RedSnowAve

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sweet Home (Famicom) and Clock Tower (snes & ps1) were nightmare fodder for a young lad. Silent Hill 2 was average scary at first, but the story and imagery began to affect me psychologically. I played it a second time 10 years later and the game was much more terrifying due to life experience. SH2 was created to affect the player on a subconscious level, just as the protagonist 's subconscious is affecting Silent Hill. I should also mention Shadow of the Comet, Blackstone Chronicles and the Dark Fall series for all those adventurers out there.

Last edited:

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
BEFORE there was FNAF, I played Silent Hill(ps1). Stopped playing because i could not solve any of the puzzles at the school, but still kept looking over my shoulder a month later....

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's October the 4th now little bored right okay the last game that I played that's still giving me nightmare actually thats not what I feel let me think of the right word ahuh (depressing) that's the right one and what game giving that kind of feeling is "Silent Hill 2" that stupid game is super sad very stressful the feeling of loneliness will gonna eat you from inside out.

Whoever make that game is master of his own craft the ambience and music inside the game makes you panic and scared especially those sounds they use on "otherworld" some kind of metallic hammering.

Of course everyone knows when I came to Silent Hill 2 the game where that pyramid humanoid exist when I saw him for the first at the hallway just standing there and staring on your character James is the creepiest part of the game I still remember the scene were the game forces you to battle with this unkillable foe so much that I can't handle the mix feelings of both trauma and paranoia.

For me probably "Silent Hill 2" is the scariest and most remarkable game in the whole series from the interesting sets of characters to the creepiest and yet most disturbing storyline I've ever witness inside the game

That's all thanks for reading.

aceyepp

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Resident Evil
The Scene when the crows are coming to attack me.... whaaaaaa

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was consudering to start playing Silent Hill franchise around Halloween last year, but guess I'm saving it for 2020 😋

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Amnesia and Layers of Fear gave me chill however the first time I played Resident Evil 7 in VR....
The deformed monsters, swarm of cockroaches and spiders, moving dolls, psychopath’s, the old lady. Also my best friend brought the Resident Evil biohazard candle - suppose to smell like the Bakers home... it was intense.
Fun for the whole family.

Vinsone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wii Ju-On: The Grudge Haunted House Simulator. Imagine this in VR :eek:.
Ju-On: The Grudge Scary moments [HD] (PC gameplay) on Make a GIF

yunyun2645

Lurker Lv0️⃣
The version of Fatal Frame 2 that released for the Wii is honestly one of my absolute favorite horror games still. One of the only games I've had to take breaks from while playing because it was too intense/scary.