What is the very first video game you played.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's been a long time since I been on here. It's quite, so I want to get to know some of you. What is the very first video game you remember playing. Mines was Mario on the atari and my second game was on the 64 super smash bros.

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I remember when that game came out I played it a bunch it was a good game.

KJLikesGames

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Black ops 2 i believe.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Now I know I am probably going to sound ancient even if my age contradicts otherwise, but my first game was The Elder Scrolls Arena.

scaldyballs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It wasnt the first but it was one of the first. Flimbos Quest, had it on cartridge for the commodore 64. Loved that game and still remember a little cheat for it and all.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Call of duty on a PS3 my brothers PS3 cause that's all he played granted I didn't play very well I kept holding the controller 🎮 🔙wards hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 😂😂. And he finally had enough that he took it from me 😂😂😂 lol.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
I can't remember precisely which one, but it was either The Sims 1 or Full Tilt! Pinball.

100catmom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
probably Knights and Merchants... or Heroes III

purpleberry

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
All of the atari games. I remember playing sonic, super mario, combat etc lol

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
My very first game was one of the Tomb Raider games, with the ancient graphics and stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Comparing to the current graphics most games have, I wonder how I could play these 2-d games without getting a headache!