What is your favorite childhood game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Contra , streetfighter , mortal combat , final fantasy , Donkey kong , Super mario and Mr Mary ! Im sure my old console and some gaming cartidges might be at my parents place if my little brother hasn't eaten it yet 😱🙊

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Uno!

My whole family used to play this particular card game. Other people would say that it ruins friendship but it seemed like it only made our friday nights more fun 😅

For video games, my childhood games were harvest moon and pokemon 😁

Last edited:

jackholder09

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My favorite childhood game is Super Mario and From that time I want to dress up like Mario. Finally, in 2020, My wish going to fulfill. Last week I purchased Mario outfits from Spirit Halloween Coupons for Halloween Party. I tried this dress too and my wife and kids look me in this Mario outfit :D

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Russian Roulette 🙃
Just kidding xD
Mine must be Bloody Roar 2, Contra and many other on the old Play Station where you have to buy gaming cartridges along with it 😅
I remember constantly jumping in excitement waiting for my mom to set it up! And the sudden silent of me when the plug exploted in the process 🤣

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
hmm... i really don't know what's my favorite video game , but my favorite game is play with your friend chase between robber and police, speed run and many more

david12071

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
In my childhood, I generally play with my toys which I parents brought for me.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
my favourite childhood game is when you push boxes around from such places on my gameboy. lol i do not remember the title of that game. It’s been a long time. xD

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
It was Overwatch. I spent a lot of time playing them :) maybe hundreds of hours :) but still you can play it hours on end and feel no fatigue. Also I like that it is possible and safe to use the help from other gamers (I prefer these ones) and not to be afraid that you will be banned or there will be any data leak.
Why overwatch? Lol it’s not that old xD

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pokemon ( gameboy ) , pinball (man that was a classic lol .. first and only game on my pc at the time apart from minesweeper, which i also played 😅 ), GTA. I remember having tetris built in (pre installed) in my old TV ( At moments of sheer boredom trying to find something to watch I'd give up and play it )

vmoone

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
the dead Barbie girls, I loved that game but never had the VIP because the mp3 was too expensive at the time lol