What is your favorite movie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't have any you could call favourites because I don't really like movies in the first place, but Spider Man : Into The Spider Verse and A Silent Voice come close, mainly because of the art style and animation.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
Ghibli Studio movies! I also like 3 idiots, Venom, Loki, wall-e, and japanese gore-horror stuff.

Nphirea Valrean

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
There are a lot but for now, I'll have to say Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

tardiswifts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Unfair to choose only one. But right now my favorite one is The Batman (2022) for all obvious reasons but specially for Paul Dano's voice.

mmor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
The Departed
Goodfellas
Full Metal Jacket

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Unfair to choose only one. But right now my favorite one is The Batman (2022) for all obvious reasons but specially for Paul Dano's voice.
I haven't watched the latest batman movie but moist made a review about it and the other thing that he said that made me curious about the movie was that there was more batman than bruce wayne screen time in the movie

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Shoot 'em up, undesputed 1 to 4, warrior and the quiet place 1 and 2.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
If its a film directed by Wes Anderson, its always a 'yes' for me. I really really really love his take on film aesthetic (the symmetry, etc.). To name a few: The Grand Budapest Hotel, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Isle of Dogs, etc.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
They'd be 50 first dates and Mad Max, the Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron one.

Vinsone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some days I like to turn off my brain and just laugh. Scary Movie 2000–2013 (Series)
Scary Movie (2000) - IMDb
Wazzaap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

sage678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Wow, this question is really tough. If I had to choose only 1, I'd have to say....Advent Children. I haven't really gotten excited about movies lately.

Warhawk3002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have a lot on favourites list 😄 but I watched Wrath of Man a while ago and its still one of the best movies I have seen in a while

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Honestly, favorite movie of all time is Shrek