What little things make you happy?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I'm curious to know what little things make you smile 😀 You can write anything, as long as it makes you happy.

These things always make me happy:

The fact that my cat sleeps at the foot of the bed or on my side whenever I'm in bed.

He's not very outwardly affectionate, so it's sweet that he tries to be close to me when he thinks I don't notice.

When someone tells me that a certain thing reminded them of me or they thought of me after looking at something.

Last edited:

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Shiba makes me happy. Sea Cows, Alpacas, Monkeys, Penguins and Pandas make me happy.
Drawing makes me happy. Talking to my friends makes me happy.
It makes me happy to make people laugh. To understand something.
Happiness makes me happy.

Is the ultimative joy of getting Lovestruck someday a small thing, Yan? 😂

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did a similar cat that always sleep at the end of my bed...

What little things that make me smile? Hhhmm....
Me listening to my ebooks, pdf, html, novels.? i usually smile or laugh things that i know what will happened when i already read them.
Well, Cats.. no questions ask..
My Nephew... the kid always makes me smile... every he was just looking at me...
Me drawing/painting anything... i always thing of many things around one piece even if the art was Dark or Gloomy.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
too many to mention.. ok.. I'm gonna list some..

1. Every time Aru licks my face and snuggle up against my neck to sleep.

2. Or one of my cats massages my head.

3. And every time my nieces & nephew shower me kisses.

4. My Nana's (grandma's) stories.. blast from the past.

5. Geikie (my teddy).

6. Sweets.. like cakes & ice cream.

7. Movies.

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It makes me happy when Chanel (my cat) welcomes me after a long day of work.
Everytime she jumps on my belly and sits down.

Sushi and pasta make me happy.
Buying nice stuff for my home.
Chatting and roleplaying with my friends.

Everytime i meet my mom i'm at my best :love:

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
For some reason a couple lines of dialogue from Conan the Barbarian jumped into my brain when I saw this. "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

For me... Running in the rain.

The breeze off the Arctic coast before a storm rolls in. It just is amazing. The salt and chill in my lungs. The scent of the ocean spray. My hair blowing back like a banner in the wind.

Watching a fawn with it's mother grazing.

The first rain or snow. When everything feels clean.

When I am having one of my bad days health wise and I come home and pass out on the floor and I wake up in bed with my Love holding me.

Watching a foal being born.

Getting on my motorcycle and looking at a long dusty road to ride down.

Some days it is breathing. Others that I don't hurt so much.

A day at the spa. Full treatment. I feel new and happy after.

Climbing a tall hill or mountain and the view and satisfaction when reaching the top.

Surfing and a pod of dolphins decides to hang out with you and your friends for a half hour and play.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
1- Eating something i like, calms me a lot.

2- Having clean bed sheets and blankets too, even organizing a little bit my room .

3- Writing on bloc notes, i have been for some time trying to imitate informative and descriptive articles about whatever theme i want, it does really calm me down because i tend to have a lot of energy and do stuff like this while i'm watching a movie, a series or the video format of a podcast, helps me so much focusing on it. Also i have long nails and the tickling of those in the keyboard it's satisfying, that calms me so much.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Studies alone all day and night

Tempestive

In Love Lv4️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 4 years
Invading a lesser species' planet and posing as one of their own while enacting the mother-plan :giggle:

Alice226

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whenever I come back home, even if I've been gone for 10 minutes, my dog waits for me by the door and then loudly complains that I've been gone at all while simultaneously trying to tackle me to the ground 😂 It makes me smile every time!