What Series made you binge like crazy?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Asiedia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Little Kenny on Hulu would be perfect for u.
There's about 5 or 6 quick 3-5 minute episodes giving the background layout for letterkenny. Absolutely hilarious shows.

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I really want to get caught up on Supernatural since it's ending this year, but I'm so behind that I don't know if I can! I think I stopped watching at season 7 or 8.
Same. I I also stopped watching around 7 or 8 and I just spoiled myself for the ending. Got burnt out of the series around that time. Some of the shows I watched got cancelled so I was happy to get an ending for Supernatural

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
In between 'it's alright' to 'I like it's? kind of feeling? I don't want to say anything in case you still want to continue in the future or spoil yourself also. 😆
Oh no! That makes me not want to watch it! Hahaha.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lucifer, Prison Break, Money Heist, Riverdale, Big Bang Theory, and uhhh Family Guy lol

100catmom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Hannibal. Such a fantastic show. I need to start S2 asap.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm rediscovering Community all over again now that it's on Netflix, and I'm excited for it to pick up new fans. I feel like it was kinda ahead of its time when it aired, and now might be the best time to appreciate it! ♥

GinkgoBell

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
there's a lot of shows that i can binge like a maniac, but the one in my mind right now is sneaky pete
omg the plots are amazing! (although the standard kinda drop in s02 and s03 but it's still great in my opinion..)

Jamil583

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I first saw breaking bad I was a bit bored at first but I didn't have anything really good to watch and after the fourth episode I binge and also became obsessed with it and even making my friends like it and watch it with me and we constantly joked about the show for a few months.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
The S*x house written by the onion. I like me my satire. Funny and dark.

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am trying to get back on to Supernatural.. The last time I stopped was at Season 2.. Or 3 I can't remember.. And recently I saw loads of spoilers for the future episodes and seasons. And 15x18's scene made me want to get back to watch. (I spoilt myself the entire ending but its OK) Unfortunately, I am not living in any place that shows Supernatural on my Netflix and its frustrating to download the torrents as they take so long to be downloaded.

Keikocchi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Aside from animes, it's Supernatural for me too!!! It's an obsession, really. Took me a while to get over it. 😂

Nphirea Valrean

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Avatar: The Last Airbender. No matter how many times I watch it, I am always enamored by everything ATLA has to offer.

MYJENNNIFER9

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hajime No Ippo (Seasons 1 to 3 plus 2 movies)
Birdy
BAKI (Season 1/2, ONA, etc.)

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
Breaking Bad (Couldn't stop watching once I got to season 2)
Banshee (Cinemax - worth the watch but definitely NSFW)
Future Man (Hulu - Time travel parody for the most part but surprisingly good)
American Ninja Warrior (Great for background noise when I'm working on stuff)

Hunter x Hunter (Anime, fun watch, I'll sit through 4-5 episodes at a time)

Shadow and Bone was pretty good, enjoyed watching it but there's only the one season so far.
Barbarian and the Troll - Kids show but very fun for adults too. Hopefully they make a second season.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Brooklyn 99 and The Disastrous Life of Saiki K