What shall I do if I want to ask about mod not working?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovycat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried beginners guide but it was fruitless..
I apologizes if asking this question here is not appropriate, but I don't know where to post this..
If you can help this poor newbie, I would really appreciate it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd suggest to try reaching out the author of the mod via Private Conversation. It's usually the fastest way to get things sorted out.

Groovycat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG thanks!! You really are a hardworking and kind admin!

Vixen Rose888

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey guys, trying to get a mod for heart of vegas unlimited coins, but it seems to only be available to VIPs. Don't know what to do cos i can't afford to pay to become a VIP and downloading the game without mod is just like downloading the heart of vegas game from Google play. Its the same thing. Any ideas or links that actually work would be greatly appreciated. Happy gaming.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you don't see any [MOD] text next to it, it means you're downloading the original version. The VIP one, as you might think, it's available only to VIP Members, and there's no other way at the moment to become a VIP member than supporting us with a donation. From time to time we do introduce contests with VIP as prize, but at the moment we're already running 3 other contests. In the future maybe we'll reintroduce the VIP Contest.

Kind regards,

Sbenny

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.