✅ Solved "What to do if you got banned?"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,758 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
We have many rules, sometimes some break those rules by accident (or intentionally).

I did some digging/research, it's easy to assume that, unless *you* get banned *you* won't know what to do.
It would be instinctive to make a new account to protest, but having multi-accounts is also against the rules.
Making the "instinctive" action a bad move, even if it seems like a logical choice.
As the saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

I suggest:
Make a "What to do if you got banned?" guide or add it to the Forum Warning System thread.

The purpose of this suggestion:
To give members assurance that they can defend themselves and that they will be given a fair trial.
If ever they want to protest the ban.

I wanted to write this guide but I don't have enough information or experience to write in great detail and accuracy.
Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Already available on the discord, you also get detailed instructions on how to appeal a ban if you are banned, there will also soon be a link in the support section of the SB App with instructions on how to appeal your ban...

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Already available on the discord, you also get detailed instructions on how to appeal a ban if you are banned, there will also soon be a link in the support section of the SB App with instructions on how to appeal your ban...
Oh~ I see, thank you. :)
Permission to close this thread and tag it as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.