What tv shows do you hate 😂

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Afdhol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I honestly don't know anything about tv shows 😅. But maybe your friends here know the TV program that you really hate, right? And give me a strong reason why you hate it 😆

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
1. All shows that contain , even upto a small extent, clothless people, the prime reason why is diss netflix.
2. many indian tv shows, most of them are the 'difficulties' a mother in law and a daughter in law have with eachother, and they're really really really irritating, exxagerated, and toxic, and some of them taken stuff to unnatural things like humans (females mostly, preferably daughter in law) that can convert into snakes and have come to destroy the family's integrity and stuff.
3. Some reality tv shows, like, forged in fire and storage wars (from history tv18) interest me, but there's a regional show called 'big boss' going on here that people are mad about and i don't know why. and i always make people hate me because they like such crap while i prefer watching anime, and then, they are such dunderheads that they don't know the difference between anime and cartoon.

I typed my heart out XD

Afdhol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow that its a realy strong opinion 😂 . Especially number 2 👏🤣. I agree with you the mother in law can be cruel someday 🤣😂🤣🤣

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Wow that its a realy strong opinion 😂 . Especially number 2 👏🤣. I agree with you the mother in law can be cruel someday 🤣😂🤣🤣
like, yeah, there might me some conflicting opinions between them (idk, i'm just 18), but these shows are just.........cringe is the best word here

Afdhol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
like, yeah, there might me some conflicting opinions between them (idk, i'm just 18), but these shows are just.........cringe is the best word here
Well cringe is one of them 😂

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm not sure about tv shows, because I try not to watch tv, however I hate, or better to say, distracted to see, disrespectful shows. To understand what am I talking about... I even don't know what to say. Pranks, maybe. Whether it making people mad, spoiling their day, or even their things, like cutting their headphones just to see how person is mad, and then give them a gift... One time I have seen this on tv, so I won't be surprised. But more ofter it's about talent shows, where people show anything exept talent, like taking off clothes, which can be thought as prank on all watchers. Oh, sometime I also saw show on tv where hidden camera shows clothless people. I'm not in the world of tv shows, but I saw these instances, and won't be surprised to see more. Oh, also I can add entertaining shows with cringe ideas... Like blowing in tube, battling who will (not) get a cocroach which is in tube... Yeah, I believe such show exists. Maybe it's a small part of show, maybe it's an entire idea of show, idk. However I won't show this to anyone, ever. Ah, also talking shows where people only yell on each other, and it's like an hour of yelling on yeach other without any purpose, or with evanescent one.
I believe you got an idea. If not, maybe I have better words now... Show, where you would never like to be, and which won't make you happy if you think about it twice. These exist, but I never searched for them on purpose...

Also, I don't like movies/serials on tv, which always show only tradegies. There was a talk about indian shows above, but I go further, and just don't like to watch how people don't like each other in general. It can be so inspiring to see good relationships, however it's a rare opportunity for tv. Even miracles on tv are shown after tradegy, like there's no better after good.

At least it's all true for me, and in any other place can be a different story. Maybe someone can be surprised that tv can show bad things, because in their country it can't. I just haven't heard about these instances, but I also didn't search for them.

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Drama GOD THE DRAMA I hate it
Like Don't I have enough drama in my life

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Prank TV shows. I don't see what's so funny about making people feel humiliated. If you're going to pull a prank, at least make the victim laugh or brighten up their day instead of ending up on their hitlist. (you never know)