What's behind your username?

kf6jxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
KF6JXX IS MY AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE CALL SIGN THROUGH THE FCC

LadyFlax

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Lady because I'm a Lady obviously lol and Flax because it's the beginning of my name with the last letter of my husband's name 🤭

Lavozz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi, my name 'Lavozz' means "The Voice" translation from latin 'La' means "the" while 'voz' means 'voice'

Maxevil

Novice Lv1️⃣
My name comes from the devs of my fav game Vainglory, devs are SEMC (Superevil Mega Corp.) I just swapped super to Max, sadly the game is dead now.

ekop4321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
mine was come from a local hero from my village when the collonials are still in control over the area where i lived, he fought hard and die honorably, his real name was eko patrio but i decided to change it a bit to ekop and 4321 came from my grade in primary school and that's it

Loverules

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Loverules well it was my last loveparade in Berlin Germany at 2003 one of the most amazing party in my life also i start to use those nick when i start play Quake III arena and i love

Nekorinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Hi my name is Nekorinn, I like cats and anime that's why my username is Neko :)) and I always call myself Erinn so it's a combination of the two

ch405

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's a name I use on most of my online gaming based off warhammer 40k ;)

leonex

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I was influenced by my big brother when i was a kid. I end up following his username (scorpboy) but i asked my brother why he chose that name. Its because of zodiac, so since my zodiac is lion so i always have my username based on lion. I used to be a kid so yeah. Since i already use this name i might as well use it until i die. :D

Lanceryder999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
it's based on a gta san Andreas character ryder full name is Lance Wilson and i just take that because it sounds cool and been using this name on pretty much every other site that i have an account on

that and because back then i was also very obsessed with fantasy lance weapon

MasonDROID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I really loved the name Mason and think I got it from The Vampire Diaries, or could possibly be a different show but 100% sure it was TVD. Also DROID was just android without the “AN”.

cutiepiepip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
My cat was called Pip and she usually got called CutiePiePip.
It's also better and more friendlier than my gamer tag which is Psychokitty :)