What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I decided to start this thread after Debby's idea of having a place to collect all the funny, crazy, scary, amazing but definitely interesting stories behind users' usernames, so, just share below the reason for your username and let's see who has the most interesting story among all others :)

I'd like to hear from you, I'm sure some of you have an incredible story behind their username and I can't wait to hear it!

About me, Sbenny comes from my high school, where my class mates were used to call me "Sbenny" as nickname of my surname which was too long and hard to be spelled correctly, so they ended up with Sbenny. I didn't really like it to be honest, but at the same time I didn't have any other nicknames back then, so here's the reason for sbenny.com and my username :)

Now it's your turn, let me know below.. :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Mine is a combination of a few things.

Coz comes from my real name, Corey Sharpe. Yes I know it should be Cos, but Coz rolls of the tongue easier. lol. I also used to use coz instead of because all the time when I was younger.

Patch as many of you know comes from my best friend, my little pup pup(dog}. Also Patch is extra fitting here for obvious reasons, patching/modding. :p

So yeah. Hello, my name is CozPatch. Haha.