What's some of the embarrassing but funny moments you had?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,448 happy users since 2014.
Register

Asra69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
-like I accidentally ate a kid's ice cream. I dunno I was only actually meant to hold it for the kid. What's yours?

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Maybe each talk with people is embarrassing. Like someone told me ti close window when I was working on computer, and spent some time searching on the screen which window I'm meant to close, and then someone literally closes real window near me. Not tradegy but after that I thought what's wrong with my life...
Or how I told someone that I'm quite a fan of korean pop, but when someone asked about "got7", I was super confused what is this person talks about, but one day before this moment I shared their music... It would't be so bad, but someone near me said I don't know about it, and I couldn't say anything... Still not tradegy, but being in trap made me upset.

Talking about something more embaressing, I remember how I should've had individual classes, but when I came, it was a brake and no one was nearby, so I thought It was a wrong day to come and went home. But at home I got a message that I missed my classes.

When I was kid, I was angry at some point, and teared bread apart, filled whole room with bread... It wasn't bread's fault, so I feel sorry and embarrassed for this action. I could just yell at parents, why even bread?

Oh, also that strange feeling, when you tell about love, and then you get to know that your lovely person already in relations. But then these relationship brakes, and you don't know, whether you should tell about love again ever or not...

Maybe this all shouldn't be so embarrassing, but...

Asra69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's okay to laugh at our little tragedies. We can do nothing about what's already done but make the most out of it. It's only up to us to shake it off with a laugh and be positive that the next time we'll be better than that. 😉We got you here, buddy.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have one from the top of my head.

Once, I went to the school canteen during reccess and saw a bunch of students gathered around pizza boxes. Apparently, pizza was being handed out to them. I knew that it was probably someone's birthday or smtg so they were giving out pizza, so I went up to take some, just to see if I would actually get any. Surprisingly, I did. I guess the person handing out pizza was just distracted.

Then, some of the kids realized I wasn't from their class, but by then, I had already run away. Later found out that the pizza was only meant for certain people from a certain class, but it was totally worth it.

It was kinda embarrassing to be caught, but also kinda funny that they found out so late. Maybe I have a generic face, who knows?

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
I went to Target with my Aunt & Brother while wearing a baseball cap and was texting so I wasn't watching where I was going. Naturally, I ran straight into a support beam and actually knocked myself out cold. Next thing I knew I was laying on the floor with everyone staring at me 😂 I can't even be mad that they laughed because I did too

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well nothing out of the ordinary, so i liked almost confessed to this guy but luckily i told my sis about him and she said he wwas our cousin 🙂