What's the hardiest video game you played that make you RAGE QUIT?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
The hardiest video game that make me rage quit is Minecraft because i build a castle made from oakwood and some cobblestones but my friend that help me build that thing decide to f***in put a fireplace on the center of living room i told him put a torch on it instead but no he didn't listen to me because he said its not realistic so the idiot decide to put a magma bucket on the fireplace when he put it the whole castle is on FIRE......fire.....fire...this castle is on fireeehhh.this castle is on f***in fire....then the idiot suggest that we put water on it before the whole fire spread but the water makes things all much more worst and the castle rubble now is flooded with water..
after that i realize one f***n thing don't build a fireplace on the wooden floor. after that i almost broke my keyboard and monitor i almost punched the wall of my room.

(The moral lesson to this is too listen too talk too others first before making sudden decision to avoid a mistake ).

so me and my friend build a castle again but made from pure cobbleston and no oakwood and no more fireplace.

Last edited:

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dark Souls - this lousy game has a very poor control and also the ai enemies are a lil bit too powerful for the level of main character and so the whole game is pretty unbalance.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Contra and the classic mario game.

When I was still a stupid kid, I believed that all games (except Pacman) can be finished.
I was wrong.

*Edit:
I forgot to add the Metal Slug game, in arcade games.
Arcade games are impossible ~way back when.

ExDefcon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dark souls 1 yes the first fkn one is giving me a reason not to play bloodborne and i know for the fk that they got different title but same genre and same s**t.
Well, I played bloodborne, and because of cannot block gameplay, I had some troubles. Lol.. Dark souls was like developing our own skills. It's hard but I love it. The feeling when finally defeating that boss after an hour trying and dying. Only dark souls can provide that. The most annoying death in that game is falling of a cliff

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I played bloodborne, and because of cannot block gameplay, I had some troubles. Lol.. Dark souls was like developing our own skills. It's hard but I love it. The feeling when finally defeating that boss after an hour trying and dying. Only dark souls can provide that. The most annoying death in that game is falling of a cliff
i sometimes watch pewdiepie do some of that bloodborne videos and i know what that game can do to a normal person.

Yaxmeen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im a huge fan of Inotia and already finished all of them, but there were moments when i literally cried out of dispair and said "godamit, screw this".

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Enter the Matrix for PS2

There is a part where you have to shoot down a helicopter while you are alone with limited bullets while enemies are rappelling down from the ceiling. During this whole thing they are shooting at you on the ground, sneaking up and trying to attack you, and the enemies from the helicopter are firing guns and throwing grenades at you.

My brother and I got the game 15 years ago when it first came out in 2003. We still try the game again at least once every two months and have still not beaten the stupid level. 15 years later and so much more gaming experience gained and we are stuck in the same spot.

One time we finally beat it, but it was storming outside and we lost power before the cut scene ended to start the next part of the battle so it didn't save... Personally, I think we will never get it.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Devil May Cry

stupid F**** game
I loved devil may cry. Mastered all of them.

Legacy of kane pissed me off so many times when I played it the first month that I broke the disk.

I rented it 5 months later from a video store and forced myself to beat it in the 5 days I rented out for. Thank goodness there were memory cards... Oh the days of ps1 and dreamcast.

I didn't even use a strategy guide. Thanks walmart and k mart for making those available at $22 by the way. Thanks Nintendo power and bradygames for putting such a high price tag on them that I had to resort to 5 finger discounts so I could master ultra combos on killer instinct.

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I was much younger, it was the very first Street Fighter, butthead Sagat is still an ultra scumbag to this day! His damage output was ridiculous for NO reason!

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bloodborne. Like, I didn't far at all on Dark Souls, but I couldn't even make it through the first 10 minutes of Bloodborne. It was ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times the first few monsters would kill me.

I was finally doing well and backtracked a little and fell off a freaking ladder (thought I'd grabbed on to it, but nope, just went right off the edge) and fell to the ground. Survived! But then the monster sitting at the bottom hit me once and I died. Have not played it since.