What's your favorite Anime??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

retronina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It was Mahoutsukai no Yome.

Reactions: Sky

ekop4321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
no game no life are the first anime to take the first place on my favorite list but then Suka suka came along and take the place, and now Suka suka was my favorite anime because it still leave me a bit of empty hole in my soul up until now

vasto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mobile suit gundam it was my childhood

SaltyElDiablo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love anime's with an evil protagonist i find them pretty interesting and good new touch of light towards stories in general seeing different prospectives and the goals of the antagonists helps me judge my animes better as well so my favorite is most probably Overlord and berserker but any anime with a gory dark atmosphere and a really intelligent consistent story and protagonist growth i tend to enjoy lately I'm going through a ruthless protagonist anime spree i noticed there are only few of them out there which is why I started reading novels as well they have more content into such protagonists .

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I love anime's with an evil protagonist i find them pretty interesting and good new touch of light towards stories in general seeing different prospectives and the goals of the antagonists helps me judge my animes better as well so my favorite is most probably Overlord and berserker but any anime with a gory dark atmosphere and a really intelligent consistent story and protagonist growth i tend to enjoy lately I'm going through a ruthless protagonist anime spree i noticed there are only few of them out there which is why I started reading novels as well they have more content into such protagonists .
I also find them pretty interesting, any anime you can recommend me there besides Overlord and Berserker?

Haven't seen or heard of the anime "Same yo"
Might want to tell us more about your favorite anime ;) ?

My favorite anime growing up where One Piece and Naruto, I started reading their mangas and then watched them. The last I watched and enjoyed were Great Teacher Onizuka, High School Fleet, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, Captain Tsubasa, Sword Art Online and Black Lagoon.

My favorite anime movies are the Studio Ghibli productions where Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro and The Secret World of Arrietty are my favorite ones.

Last edited:

Kuzuri03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Same yo! ⭐ isn't an anime, I'm sorry if you're misunderstood 😅 I watch the same anime as other user, which is One piece. I like other genre of anime, such as romcom and my fav one are Nisekoi and Oregairu. I like adventure one too, like Vinland Saga, and Shield Hero.
What about you, Sky? 😄⭐

PurpleRose32

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Detective Conan! It has been my favorite since I was four years old and now as an adult, I still love it.