what's your favorite game on retro mobile phone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
gameloft games on older java mobile like towerblox , solitaire, assasin creed , 3 matches game,

the red ball game on nokia
there were also some castlevania clones on mobile ( one red haired man with white cloths and hat like jotaro using golden sword , red halbard ...)
interesnting

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
My memory is too scattered, I don't remember any names... But I recall a galaga-like shooter... Snake is an obvious one... Neopets, I recall... A Java adventure game I was too stupid to understand... The one game in which you shoot coloured balls at a line of coloured balls so they go away before the line reaches the end-point... I recall those.
some game that i forget name too, lol

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Snake will probably be the most retro for a lot of us and space impact also. When colored phone era began, there is a lot of games we can choose from and download to, my favourites are bounce, tower bloxx and Prince of persia

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Snake will probably be the most retro for a lot of us and space impact also. When colored phone era began, there is a lot of games we can choose from and download to, my favourites are bounce, tower bloxx and Prince of persia
that's great

Chael1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
For me, it would be the rally racing game on a nokia or black berry phone.

Demonizy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
snake on nokia is the best game on nokia in the world

Borderofl56

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I know it might seem boring but pacman is the way too go🤭

But what about snake on computer do you still play it?🤔

waleedkhanue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
There are many games that I play and love, but the Car Parking Multiplayer Unlimited is one of the best games I played. Everyone should try it.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
For Me, they were
Farmville by Gameloft - was a very addictive game
Ancient Empires 1 & 2
Heroes Lore Zero - a java based game by EA's South Korea didvision was just a 2.1 MB game but was a full RPG game with the first playthrough (solid 20 hours gameplay)giving a bad end and a New Game+ playthrough giving the good end. I was amazed that how can such a small 2.1 MB game be that huge.
Heroes Lore ~ Winds of Soltia - Prequel to Heroes Lore Zero
Age of Heroes I to V - a strategy based java game series
I still have that old phone tucked away somewhere with the Heroes Lore Zero, Heroes Lore ~ Winds of Soltia & Age of Heroes I to V games installed.
I used scour the web for niche games when I was young.