what's your favorite game on retro mobile phone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I remember one of the first mobile games I loved back in the early 2000's was Space Impact II. About Snake, I remember clearing it only once, after months (if not years) of failed attempts 😅

Burak eren

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
SSupeR street fighter turbo 2 retro love
Post automatically merged:

Candılacıos Word perfect

Snow bross retro perfect

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bounce on Nokia 9210i Communicator. 😍

I remember one of the first mobile games I loved back in the early 2000's was Space Impact II. About Snake, I remember clearing it only once, after months (if not years) of failed attempts 😅
What? You could clear Snake ? I thought its an endless game with the best we could get is fulfilling the whole screen with the snake form. 😅

TARTA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I remember playing this miner game on my Grandma's phone. It was an.. interesting experience. Also there was that car game where you avoided cars in front of you and the mighty all powerful snake

Seandc33

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
+1 for snake

There was also a port of Doom and Sonic the hedgehog for j2me that I used to play a lot, controls were horrible with just a keypad though

kedric

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
gameloft games on older java mobile like towerblox , solitaire, assasin creed , 3 matches game,

the red ball game on nokia
there were also some castlevania clones on mobile ( one red haired man with white cloths and hat like jotaro using golden sword , red halbard ...)

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My memory is too scattered, I don't remember any names... But I recall a galaga-like shooter... Snake is an obvious one... Neopets, I recall... A Java adventure game I was too stupid to understand... The one game in which you shoot coloured balls at a line of coloured balls so they go away before the line reaches the end-point... I recall those.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
that one too ,lol i still love retro game sorry for late reply

Last edited:

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years