What's your favorite TV shows

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,273 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vampyra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
mine are american horror story, the chilling adventures of sabrina, outlander, lucifer, the originals, boy meets world and charmed. (I also have many more, but his post would be too long and I'm too lazy to write so lol)

MaPoch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started watching The nanny and I love it, my parents always told me that it was a great show, recently I watchet it for the first time, it is hilarious
Post automatically merged:

Livingston

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite series are smallville,boys, Chernobyl,13 reasons why,Lucifer
Post automatically merged:

I love watching smallville,Lucifer,etc and some syfy shows like krypton which it got canceled

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Killing Eve is my favorite at the moment.
I also love Black Sails, Brooklyn 99, OITNB, Bojack Horseman and Black Mirror

novelwriter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
ha ha ha I have seen that too and the Nanny is funny. I love a lot of the episodes.

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Usually watch historical fiction shows and damn if I am not captivated by the adaptation of past eras to the little screen,this are perhaps the ones that have left on me more impact:The last Kingdom, Domina(focused on Livia Drusilla, first Roman Empress),Shaka Zulu(1986),Barbarians,Black bones.

Also special mentions to a variety of other beloved shows of mine:
Murder she wrote(with dear Angela Lansbury, what an actress,rest in peace),the Mentalist, Invincible(Amazon's 2021 superhero animation), Avatar the Last Airbender.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Family guy, Good Girls, Manifest!
I just started watching "Manifest!" I'm intrigued by the premise, but I just wish there was less family/relationship drama. I feel like they're at their best when they focus on the actual mystery. Hahaha. How far are you into the show?

I've been really into "Abbott Elementary" and it's just this funny heartwarming show that helps whenever I'm stressed from work. I highly recommend it!

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Agreed 100%! Sometimes all that drama makes it unbearable to watch, I have stopped watching it because I was fast-forwarding all time and it was kinda tiring. I will put Abbott Elementary into my watchlist so I can watch it! I love warching entertaining stuff 😁😁😁

1j9j8p5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Bob's Burgers. Bob's dry voice is oddly soothing. Girlfriend n I keep it on just for background noise.
Also love Letterkenny Wayne n the lot crack me up.

If you think it's funny, win lose or draw you have to say it ~Ricky Gervais