What's your Favourite medievel interactive fiction?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm glad you asked i have a lot
The courting of miss Bennett
Royal affairs
Creme dela creme
Tudor intrigue
Broadway:1849
Samurai of hyuga book 1,2,3 and 4
Etc... (Cant remember the titles of the others)

Kinky33

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have played all of them except Broadway:1849:)

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
The great tournament 1 and 2
War for the west
Lords of aswicks
Choice of wizard
The heir series
swamp castle

Hnb04

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm kinda new with interactive novels so the medieval ones I've read so far are The Courting of Miss Bennett and A Mage Reborn. Not sure if the Evertree Series fits the medieval era bc I've only started reading it hehe

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
War for the west

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Heroes of Myth and Lost Heir for sure

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Probably Lords of Aswick, Lost Heir series, and War for the West. I also really liked the Brother's War

Xarak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My absolute favourite is Lords Of Aswick

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Umm tough question as a COG/Hosted Games veteran reader here are some that have caught my interest:
Royal Affairs from Hannah Powell is shaping up to be great but it is not for all it is an original setting and it sometimes border the strange but it far outclasses Creme de la Creme or Noblesse Oblige,
the Road to Canterbury another COG is a very interesting travel without magic or any fantasy element too the rivalry/hatred between England and France and who has your MC's loyalty makes it worth the time,
War for the West with a sequel on the making is a management feudal experience where you can end as a vassal,a King or dead with different backgrounds for your House it is the most that resembles Asoiaf,
the Siege of Treboulain is also a GOAT quite recent but basically survive the siege and even thrive while defeating your enemies(you are the ruler and can get married on a wall),
Choice of the Viking SX Iceland(beautiful place if I say so not biased oh no) lead your chieftain(explore your relationship with your historical dead father and rival) to Kingship,vassalage and survive the Land of Ice from all that hides within it,
Lords of Aswick fictional setting where you start as a squire son of a minor nobleman on a unique feudal order and can become the greatest of nobles or even the true ruler of the Kingdom(there are three routes and three monarchs you can back plus a Holy Land exile when you lose said fight for the Throne) it is a tad generic and not as deep as it should be but is still beloved which is easy to understand(was supposed to have a sequel but the author disappeared),
Choice of Rebels high fantasy very complex world building you are a man of Shayard a nation subjugated by the Hegemony persue your ambitions and with two different backgrounds slave or noble find your fate(Sequel on the works check it out),
Sword of Rhivenia be one of Rhivenia's royal kiddos and based on your leadership get chosen by the Holy sword and try to rule a fragmented Kingdom with old enemies on the distance(while not my favourite it is good enough to recommend, sequels are on the work).

Not medieval but if it is your cup of tea Gladiator Road to the Coliseum despite being a little simplistic on its portrayal tries to give life to ancient Rome starting as a boy from Greece,Egypt or Gallia you are taking as a slave and then turned Gladiator along your friend you must survive the trials of the Coliseum(it is not accurate on many things like the female lenistas or the Gladiatrix) love it or hate it is a piece of enjoyable content,sadly was supposed to be the first on a series but author disappeared.

Surely there are more but these are all that come to mind, check them out and you haven't and savour the travels to unique lands and tales.

ccvivi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
The Lost Heir Trilogy is awesome. The characters are awesome and it has my favorite twist in the entire Hosted Games catalog.