Whats your Plans?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sleep. I want to sleep the whole weekend to make up for all that night studying for exam. That and there a sport festival between classes in my school on Monday, so not looking forward to it

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Holiday, i've planned for a long time to fix my PS2 console, it's outdated yes, but memorable. Is it worth the bother? Please tell me your opinion.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well it is, if i have financial power, i would like to buy the next gen console. If i'm not wrong the developer(Sony) is promising a backward compatibility, that would delightful as i have a lot of games i want to try.
How about you hans?
Don't know much about gaming consoles honestly, the one i do play were usually are from rental.
And...yeah, i think I've only have like two game console back in the day, a Nes and i think it was a Ps1? Never have much fund for it.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't know much about gaming consoles honestly, the one i do play were usually are from rental.
And...yeah, i think I've only have like two game console back in the day, a Nes and i think it was a Ps1? Never have much fund for it.
woah a NES. Classic!!!
I hope that console still in good condition, if you would sell it to old gamer enthusiasts, you could cash a lot of money.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
woah a nes. Classic
Yeah, i remember playing a competition with my older sister with that gun shaped controller on the duck hunt, or to try to get the highest score by just 'shooting' as close as possible to the TV screen

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, i remember playing a competition with my older sister with that gun shaped controller on the duck hunt, or to try to get the highest score by just 'shooting' as close as possible to the TV screen
And get your pistol clashed with tv display, my older brother does 🤣

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
And get your pistol clashed with tv display, my older brother does 🤣
Pfff, yeah, my mother always reprimanded me for it, i think because it can broke the TV? I dunno, can they?
Oh, there also the time i play competitive Mario with my older sister, to see who can play the game the farthest without dying.... She cheated by using that secret hidden passage to skip level, without telling me how!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
To be the fastest yet still untouched till the end, that's quite hard.
A poetic way to describe the journey of an Italian plumber to save a princess from an oversize tortoise...
Also, is that an innuendo, or it is just me with a dirth mind

Janka

Sbennytopia's National Drink
Member for 5 years
Family Reunion as usual. Then hanging out with my bffs... maybe a sleepover. Not much of a plan but I am excited .. as always .. it's my favorite holiday after all 😊
Something like that :)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Definitely going to Netflix and chill during the holiday break. Maybe sleeping later than normal and then sleeping in 😂 It's the small things!

One of my plans was to go to a chocolate spa with a friend to get chocolate massages, but our schedules didn't mesh.