Where to download PC games for free?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,362,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can anyone please tell me a site to download PC games? I'll drop one I know but I'd appreciate more 🙏🏾

www.steamrip.com

zbailey6

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
If you're good with torrents torrentleach.org is amazing for games.

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not but I'll learn 💪🏾. Thank you!

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I do seem to have problem signing up. Can you help?

zbailey6

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
No unfortunately I don't have any invites at this time I just signed up like a week ago when they were open. They must of just closed but when I get an invite I'll let you know

Viruszy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'd reccomend learning torrenting and going onto sites like fitgirl repacks (slow download but takes up no storage space), dodi repacks (fast download but takes alot of storage space) or atop games. Make sure to turn on a vpn before you press download.

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have no idea how to go about that. Please can you explain more? 🙏🏾

Viruszy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I believe you can go to fitgirl repacks website or dodi repacks website and it basically holds your hand through the process. On dodi, it gives the torrent link to the download page whenever you want to install the game, and before you install, just turn on any vpn if you're in America (just to be safe)

VivecWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
These are two top ones, make sure to bookmark them:

1) FitGirl Repacks

2) https://dodi-repacks.site/

Bonus: CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community • Index page
(Cs.rin.ru is to get game updates, trainers - cheats- and other stuff; must make a free account for easier access)

I also strongly recommend using this torrent: https://www.qbittorrent.org/download

And IF your country has strong anti-piracy laws, you MUST get a PAID VPN like Surfshark or ProtonVPN. VPN must be started BEFORE you download the games and you must bind the torrent client to the vpn network. That way, if your vpn goes down, your torrent would also stop.
(Follow this guide: )