Mod apk Where We Lay Our Scene (BxB, BxG) (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Where We Lay Our Scene (BxB, BxG) (Android Port)

Name of the game: Where We Lay Our Scene

Version: 1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
S T O R Y

Christian Marino has become a household name, what with his face and body always visible when you open a magazine or look out your subway train window. But now famous model Christian Marino finds himself at a crossroads. What will he do with his life once his well-known and much-cherished looks fade? Is there even anything more to him below the surface that everyone else sees? As he considers these issues of future and identity, he's suddenly cast as the lead role in a film based on a bestselling novel. With fresh new challenges to face in an unfamiliar environment, this just might be the solution Christian was looking for—to more problems than one.

The main theme for this game is crossroads. Rather than having "good" and "bad" endings, each love interest has a friendship ending as well as romantic "A" and "B" endings. Neither romantic ending is meant to be better than the other.

C H A R A C T E R S

Christian Marino (25):
The protagonist and a famous model who's acting in a movie for the first time. Despite his star status, Christian's quite level-headed and down-to-earth. He possesses something of a dry wit and is very much aware of his good looks. He isn't vain, but his confidence can come across that way and his peers sometimes complain that he ought to be more humble.

Oliver Wong (23): An up-and-coming novelist whose recent bestseller is being turned into the movie that Christian and Rainier have been picked to star in. He also wrote the screenplay, so he's constantly on set. A suave type who is very articulate and used to people fawning over him, Oliver's tactics don't work on Christian which is a source of confusion and frustration for him.

Rainier Laurent (28): A perfectionistic and hardworking actor. Up until now, he's always been cast in supporting roles and told that he isn't leading man material. Though generally a friendly guy, Rainier looks down upon Christian for being a model and relying on his looks/connections to get ahead and is unfortunately quite nasty to him. (his name is pronounced REN-yay)

Sacha Laurent (30): The CEO of a restaurant chain that grew from a single restaurant that she opened. She caters for the film staff and is also currently in Milan on business. Sacha is Rainier's older sister but isn't at all in touch with pop/celebrity culture. Bright and driven, she gets excited when discussing the culinary arts or eating delicious food.

Viola Ferrara (26): A skilled stylist and make-up artist. Viola is Christian's personal stylist and closest friend. She was once also a famous model, but left the spotlight just before coming out as transgender. A kind person, she's nonetheless a little jaded because of her experiences and will not hesitate to kick someone's butt if they're being ridiculous.

---

The game has been around for a while, I am surprised I haven't ported it yet.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):

PLEASE DON'T BUY YET, STILL ON MAINTENANCE FOR ERROR
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 18 times

Last edited:

Hydrillaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey. The game doesn't open. Just the opening credits are shown then it shuts down.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hey. The game doesn't open. Just the opening credits are shown then it shuts down.
Oh.. really? i'll take a look at it since when I tested it with built in renpy emulator there is no crash but perhaps when its in phone, it has problem. Thanks for the feedback.

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Good luck with the maintenance.
And thanks a lot for your efforts, you're a legend. 💖

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Good luck with the maintenance.
And thanks a lot for your efforts, you're a legend. 💖
Thank you for the encouragement but I am facing a wall right now T^T
I tried testing all the scripts and searched for the problem but all I can think of as the reason is that the game dev tried changing the 00 default system file therefore the built-in renpy android packaging tool can't compile it correctly.
Anyway, I will still keep trying but I am pessimistic.

Hydrillaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for trying. Such a bummer as I was looking forward to play it. :(
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the encouragement but I am facing a wall right now T^T
I tried testing all the scripts and searched for the problem but all I can think of as the reason is that the game dev tried changing the 00 default system file therefore the built-in renpy android packaging tool can't compile it correctly.
Anyway, I will still keep trying but I am pessimistic.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@crazycupcake is the error fixed yet or should I lock this thread so members don't download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.