Which Is Yours Favourite Battle Royal Game Like Garena Free Fire & BGMI

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,479 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Hey Guys ,
Your Most Welcome,
As you know the most played games that are trending now are from Just Battle Royal Games Like Garena Free Fire & BGMI.
Mine Was First PUBG but afterwards it's ban in India I shifted to Garena Free Fire and I have a great experience but slowly I was realising that it is Becoming "Pay To Win Game ".I was not able to spend or waste mony on games . Then I switched to BGMI I have Tried BGMI it's also too awesome but I don't know why my interest in Battle Royal Game was vanished I think this was because Garena Free Fire Leaving caused me loosing of Interest in Battle Royal Games.
So , currently I am not Playing any Battle Royal Games but before I usually was playing more than 4 hours in a day .
If you are a Garena Free Fire Fan or BGMI fan Or Fan of Any Battle Royal Game You can share your Experiences below.
Feel free to reply please.

JinTanaka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well. I like call of duty mobile or codm for short. That's all I have in experience. Im not a pro at battle royal games lol

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I used to play PUBG *a lot*, but then I gradually lost interest. I've only ever played PUBG so I can't really give an opinion on anything else. Still, Pubg was a pretty fun game.