Who do I talk to about this??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

melky414

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Spent 372 sb points on dice with buddies apk...and went to play game after good install and says it has to be updated thru play store..

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Please explain your issue, in detail.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I will send this video to the staff and come back with an answer in a few hours. Please standby as it may take a while.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the heads up regarding the mod, @melky414 and @agarriberri for reporting the same to the core staff.

I would like to remind everyone who is watching this thread that this is the exact reason why we advise users to check the latest version and the mod apk version multiple times to avoid things like these from occurring (it's mentioned in the FAQ section)

Also, the paid version is no longer on Google Play Store so it is not possible to release an update for the game. Furthermore, other users commented they had issues with the mod in question.

As a wrap up, I would like to suggest that the users should check threads for such issues multiple times.

As for your issue @melky414, I've refunded you the amount you paid for the mod, please do remember to check multiple times from now on.