Who do you love?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who do you love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D500

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My conception of love is quite different so I guess I love none of above

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Who does not love their mother
You have some weird mothers, some are really trashy, and some people abandonned by their parents, can't blame them if they feel no love for their conceptors.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
There is nothing more beautiful than love, that of a couple, maternal love, brotherly love, love is a wonderful feeling that is born in the new heart.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
You have some weird mothers, some are really trashy, and some people abandonned by their parents, can't blame them if they feel no love for their conceptors.
Unfortunately, these people cannot be defined as parents, because they do not give birth to children to then abandon or mistreat! Those who do this are just gods ............

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Many people have a weird weird relationship with their parents. Even though you love them, you can also hate them a little for certain things they did. However, it is no good dwelling in the past.

To answer the original question though, The only people I love in this world are my siblings, my father and my cat.

I mean how can one NOT love this face?
kitty.jpg

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
I love my friends more because they're more like a family to me than my actually family is 😃

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I could say the same to you. :D My cat currently has fleas tho so I'm in the middle of sorting that out.