Who is loving, Love Island The Game 2 Season 5?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,656 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey,

So as we all know season 5 has dropped and is anyone loving it so far?

I mean my personal opinion is that the writing is way way better than season 4 and the customisation is better then previous seasons however they are very far off comapred to other seasons in term of game play.

Its been a couple weeks now and we are stuck in a couple we do not want to be in with no recoupling and the choices aren't even our own choices like we aren't deciding anything ourselves, and dont get me started on the islanders....

With how its going i am probably going to wait until casa amor or until it gets better.

How is everyone feeling??

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quite divided on the topic for me the game was never great remember playing the mod you uploaded long ago and it certainly didn't catch my attention, perphaps it was the lack of association I felt given no male MC could be chosen but yeah beyond role-playing as a daring girl that messes with everyone and even borders the slutty the ins and outs of the Islanders were boring save one or two moments.

Literally the MC carried the show by herself three out of four times.
Game needs to step up clearly if it wants to retain its fanbase for new projects(hopefully some centered around a male MC).

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Are any of the seasons in the new game similar to season 2 of LITG? That's still my favorite so far, and I'm hoping they go back to that kind of character work.