Sports Center

Here is a spot where everyone can talk about their favorite sports and teams!

Quick Overview

Category
TV
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who likes WWF/WWE

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone I just want to know who likes WWF (OLD SCHOOL) OR WWE(NEW SCHOOL)

I need more Wrestling buddies 🤼

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
If i to make choice i would likely to choose WWF were my favorite wrestlers are in Like :
1. Hulk Hogan - I miss he's blonde bald and that iconic clothe ripping.
2. The Rock - he is still have a hair on that era.
3. Goldberg - is a total baddass on that era he often beat everyone who steps on hes way.
4. Dusty Rhodes - and hes polka dots underwear and hes intro hits on that era.
5. The undertaker - he is not much a lil bit scary on that era he is a biker.
6. Randy Savage - and hes "macho man" thingy.

the only reason why i watching WWE was because of CM Punk and hes shits now that punk no longer there no reason i watch that thing anymore.

and by the way that roman reigns and braun strowman is not exciting as ric flair vs Brethart.

and I BELIEVED the wrestling is AKEF thats why i don't watch anymore.

Last edited:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
If i to make choice i would likely to choose WWF were my favorite wrestlers are in Like :
1. Hulk Hogan - I miss he's blonde bald and that iconic clothe ripping.
2. The Rock - he is still have a hair on that era.
3. Goldberg - is a total baddass on that era he often beat everyone who steps on hes way.
4. Dusty Rhodes - and hes polka dots underwear and hes intro hits on that era.
5. The undertaker - he is not much a lil bit scary on that era he is a biker.
6. Randy Savage - and hes "macho man" thingy.

the only reason why i watching WWE was because of CM Punk and hes shits now that punk no longer there no reason i watch that thing anymore.

and by the way that roman reigns and braun strowman is not exciting as ric flair vs Brethart.

and I BELIEVED the wrestling is AKEF thats why i don't watch anymore.

The great one, the people's champ THE ROCK

http://oi40.tinypic.com/33xizpu.jpg
Post automatically merged:

They even like practice who's going to win the match nowadays but I still like it how they take risk to entertain us

And that's the bottom line because Marshall said so -

:happydroid::loldroid:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
The great one, the people's champ THE ROCK

http://oi40.tinypic.com/33xizpu.jpg

They even like practice who's going to win the match nowadays but I still like it how they take risk to entertain us

And that's the bottom line because Marshall said so -

:happydroid::loldroid:
btw did u watch The rocks new movie?
its a mediocre not bad at all.
hes enemy is not those man who staying on the that tower but the tower itself.

Do you smell what The Rock's cooking?
I do it's Mcmahon & cheese.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You know I love wrestling, @Marshall , that was how we first bonded xD

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I like wwe but i love wwf 🙂

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Old school ftw. Attitude era is still the best. Talents were given a greater creative freedom for promos and to develop their characters. Feuds back then were more unpredictable and entertaining. But the PG era is better overall for the wrestlers' well being and safety; no more head chair shots, no more blading.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Old school ftw. Attitude era is still the best. Talents were given a greater creative freedom for promos and to develop their characters. Feuds back then were more unpredictable and entertaining. But the PG era is better overall for the wrestlers' well being and safety; no more head chair shots, no more blading.
Yea, but if you think about it, you get most women in WWE nowadays scared of getting their nails broken :loldroid: and also men don't take risks nowadays like the rock, stone cold,mankind ,Shane did

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I enjoyed the matches and feuds back then in Attitude era. The recent comeback by wwe legends DX and brothers of destruction was disappointing. The match quality was not as per their reputation as legends, maybe their age has caught up on them or maybe they just hated crown jewel :lol:. Credits to the rock for being consistent when on his comebacks in wrestling, great performance.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I enjoyed the matches and feuds back then in Attitude era. The recent comeback by wwe legends DX and brothers of destruction was disappointing. The match quality was not as per their reputation as legends, maybe their age has caught up on them or maybe they just hated crown jewel :lol:. Credits to the rock for being consistent when on his comebacks in wrestling, great performance.
Have you watched on YouTube Shane McMahon and undertaker rematch hell in a cell??.

When I was washing up and my dad was was watching some of it he said Marshall " he can't even throw a punch without getting out of breath.

And then I said "who and he said undertaker

S
So it looks like undertaker hasn't been keeping himself in shape

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Have you watched on YouTube Shane McMahon and undertaker rematch hell in a cell??.

When I was washing up and my dad was was watching some of it he said Marshall " he can't even throw a punch without getting out of breath.

And then I said "who and he said undertaker

S

So it looks like undertaker hasn't been keeping himself in shape
Yeah the match was too long given their limitations; I would say half an hour is as excessive as it can get for the ageing superstars. That leap of faith though...was still so crazy :lol:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah the match was too long given their limitations; I would say half an hour is as excessive as it can get for the ageing superstars. That leap of faith though...was still so crazy :lol:
yea in their first match it was.

but their rematch i didnt watch it