Who's excited about Greta Gerwing's Barbie?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

tardiswifts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Margot Robbie's secret Letterboxd account was discovered by fans which accidentally reveals the influences behind her upcoming blockbuster.

Margot Robbie has listed
"The Truman Show"
"Young Girls of Rochefort"
"Umbrellas of Cherbourg"

Issa Rae and Hari Nef wil also play different versions of Barbie. For one, Ryan Gosling is not the only Ken in the film as well. Simu Liu and Ncuti Gatwa also play Kens.

The script has been hailed as “one of the best” ever written and will feature extended dance sequences, which required some of the cast members to take extensive dance lessons.

Attachments

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
To be honest with you, the movie peaked my interest after seeing Ryan Gosling as Ken. I was like "What The Heck". The casting for Barbie and Ken seemed right for me

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Question: Where you got the info about the script being one of the best ever written? 👀 👀 👀 .

I have faith the movie would be great because if you see the movies both Gerwig and Baumbach have released this past few years they have been great, so i believe the movie would be at least a solid 7, if not more.

Also the story apparently goes that Barbie and Ken were exiled from perfectland and they have to learn how to live in ✌🏻the real world ✌🏻, so that's excited. One of my favorite teen comedy movies was when Tyra Banks and Lindsay Lohan made that movie about a Barbie (i don't remember the name) so I'm excited. The trailer looks good, and Margot Robbie it's perfect for the role aside Ryan Gosling.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
After seeing the teaser, I am highly intrigued!