Who's your favorite person from Try Guys?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who's your fave try guy?

• Total voters

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
For anyone who hasn't heard of the try guys before, they are a group of guys trying out stuff/activities (like drag show, ballet, acupuncture, wearing high heels, cracking bones) just for the heck of it. They are pretty funny and wholesome fellows, watching their videos is a good way to spend your time on, IMO.

Anyway, for those who do know the try guys, which among the four is your favorite and why?

For me it's Eugene because most of the videos where the guys compete with each other, Eugene just wins without effort and I want to strive to be that person even when I fail 90% of the time 😅

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like zack the most. I find him hilarious. Wait, all of them are damn good but he is a lil bit better for me.
I just find it funny how he came out as last in most of the cooking without a recipe competition and when he finally won one, it was a bonus episode 😅

btw @DeathshoHimel, what's your top 5 videos from them? (you can also include the videos back when they were still in buzzfeed)

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Ned is definitely my favorite, I love how he loves his family and that he can't stop talking about them in almost every video they make :'>

DeathshoHimel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just find it funny how he came out as last in most of the cooking without a recipe competition and when he finally won one, it was a bonus episode 😅

btw @DeathshoHimel, what's your top 5 videos from them? (you can also include the videos back when they were still in buzzfeed)
For me it would be
1. Prostate exams
2. Iconic photo reshoot
3. Labor experience
4. Sperm count
5. Cooking bagel withoutrecipe

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me it would be
1. Prostate exams
2. Iconic photo reshoot
3. Labor experience
4. Sperm count
5. Cooking bagel withoutrecipe
Ooooh, what a nice selection of videos. Hmm, from your list, I'd choose the labor experience as one of my favorites just because I love seeing them in pain 😅 Have you seen the video where Ned simulated the whole experience?

The without a recipe series is definitely my favorite from them ☺

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I voted Ned there on buzzfeed right.

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I ❤ EUGENE 😍😍😍

I love his fashion sense, I love his sense of humor, his sarcasm makes me smile. He's been my favorite since the try guys were still in BuzzFeed.