Winter Event

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,842 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Three quotes, huh?

Don't mind if I get too dark or emotional 😏

1. No matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you'll be alone.

~Satoru Gojo, Jujutsu kaisen

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Three quotes, huh?

Don't mind if I get too dark or emotional 😏

1. No matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you'll be alone.

~Satoru Gojo, Jujutsu kaisen

2. The world isn't perfect, but it's there for us, doing the best it can, and that's what makes it so damn beautiful.

~Roy Mustang, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

3. People's lives don't end when they die, it ends when they lose faith.

~Itachi Uchiha, Naruto Shippuden
Thank you for participating, dear. But please post the quotes in separate replies so people can react to the ones they like.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Quote 1:
You are the flame that cannot be put out. You are the star that cannot be lost. You are who you always have been, and that is enough and more than enough. Anyone who looks at you and sees darkness is blind.

- James Herondale, Tale from the Shadowhunter Academy.

Last edited:

Ife

Member for 5 years
2. “Smiling doesn’t always mean you’re happy. Sometimes it simply means that you are a strong person.”

– Elena Gilbert, The Vampire Diaries.

Last edited:

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"It's me again, Mr. New Vegas, reminding you that you're nobody 'til somebody loves you. And that somebody is me. I love you."

- Mr. New Vegas, Fallout: New Vegas

Last edited:

Ife

Member for 5 years
Quote 3: “What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.”

– Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Well this one I don't know if it is in any movies, books or anywhere but I heard it from my father and I still remeber it. I think it is a Japanese quote I guess
3. If everyone can do the work, I can do it too If no one can do the work, I must do it.....

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Quote 3: “What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.”

– Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries
This one is deep...real deep. And it hits really hard to me.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Here's one to make everyone laugh:

"I wish I could but I don't want to."

-- Phoebe Buffay, Friends.

:D
Oh my gosh, this really is funny tho xDDD, this reminds me of many scenarios of me not wanting to do my chores & responsibilities xDDD

youssefg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Another one, but it was more of a big speech, so I just chose my favourite lines.

"I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! That's called courage! Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of."

- Frank Slade, Scent Of A Woman

If you haven't watched this movie, I'd strongly recommend you to watch it, as it's a very beautiful movie by Al Pacino.

youssefg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've got many more, but for my last one, I'm going with this one

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

- Maximus, Gladiator

Also another amazing movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.